3rd Trimester
Options

2cm dilated 30% effaced..anyone else? 37 weeks

At my hosp they do not do internals really anymore but since i said i was having pressure the doc decided to do an internal....and yes it did hurt a ton...so everyone is different....they told me 2cm dilated and 30% effaced...she told me i will deliver before my due date regardless if it is natural or induced..i have to have stress tests every week...he is doing well...measuring right on time and heart rate great but i have higher b/p...they think it is just gestational and not pre-e but they want me to go between 39-40 and with the check today she said she wouldnt doubt i would go...this is kind of scary... i am ready to be a mom but reality is setting in that dh and i will no longer just be the 2 of us and our animals.... :):)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 2cm dilated 30% effaced..anyone else? 37 weeks

• Options
    I have my first internal tomorrow so we will see...I HOPE I have that much progress!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

at 37 weeks I was 2cm and 75% effaced and LO was at -1 station.

As of Saturday we are at 5cm, 80% effaced and 0station. And hardly even any BH.

Good luck to you, my midwife thought I would go on mothers day and I still have no baby so hopefully your Docs prediction is right!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CTL2005CTL2005 member
    I was 2cm and 90% effaced at 37 weeks and by 39 weeks I was 4cm and 100%effaced.  Here I sit, still pregnant.
  • Options

I hope you do go on your own!

I was 4cm and 70% at 35w, 5cm and 80% at 36w, and 6cm and 80% at 37w.  And I'm STILL pregnant, lol.

I'm measuring 5 weeks ahead and have high BP and a big baby, so I'm being induced on Monday, 5/24. 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    At my appt today I was 2 cem and 75% they still think I am on track for june 5
  • Options
    at 37wks I was 5/80/-1 and ended up going to a six and they went on and augmented my labor due to advanced dilation and my bp. but prior to that I walked around @ 4 for a week. so reality hit quick for me :) Good Luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am 36 weeks, 4 cm dilated and 80 percent...Doctor thinks I will go by the end of the month...We will see, I have a feeling I will be still sitting her on my due date.  Nobody knows....
  • Options
    I had an internal yesterday and was 2 cm and 50% effaced, so good progress so far! I'm really hoping to go on my due date, but I have an induction date of June 2 if that doesn't happen. I just hope I don't go earlier than 1 week before my due date because DH is still working on some house projects and my house is a mess! I guess the good news is LO won't notice or care, right?
  • Options
    I had my 36 week appt. today and I was 2 cm, 60%, and -2.  Good luck!  I keep hoping that she comes sooner than June 11...but not too soon! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"