Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

First Years babyPro or Beaba Babycook?

Hi Ladies,

I really want to start making baby food for DS. We don't have a food processor and I would like to get something that can steam and process the food like the 2 products mentioned above. Let me know which one you prefer or dislike. Thanks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First Years babyPro or Beaba Babycook?

• Options
    I have the BabyCook and I love it!  Its great for doing purees but now that DS is working on chewing/finger foods, I'm not doing the purees anymore.  At this point, if I were still to make his food, I'd need a food processor or dig up my blender.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We looked at those and honestly, I'm just as happy using a steamer basket on the stove and my blender.  You can make big batches using those and it is so easy.  There was nothing that I couldn't make with just the plain old blender that I've had since college.  And I liked not having a separate appliance cluttering up the kitchen.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second the steamer basket and blender.  We have the Kitchen Aid Hand Immersion blender.  I can use both products for other things in my kitchen. Why get another appliance for something you will use for a matter of months?  You can use the other things forever, and it really couldn't be easier.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"