1st Trimester
Options

23 posts and a GBCN!

See ya cjisalock!

TB is NOT just for support.   

Re: 23 posts and a GBCN!

• Options
    OOOH! Where is it? I haven't seen a GBCN? :)

• Options
    she just wrote it in her post... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When will the beebee's learn that support does not equal coddling, sunshine and rainbows.
  • Options

imagedanamh83:
    When will the beebee's learn that support does not equal coddling, sunshine and rainbows.

Tada!  

• Options
    I don't see it.  Was it DD'd or is it further down?  Worth looking up?
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options

It was titled "the dreaded informing of my mother- wish me luck".  She wrote it yesterday and it's starred.  

IDK if it's "worth" looking up, just her complaining about how she doesn't want to be pregnant and is not excited at all.   

• Options
    Thanks.  I remember that post, but didn't stick with it.  I remember her first post and definitely gave it the side-eye.  BTW, I crack up everytime I see your DS in your siggy.  What a darling (and funny) pic. Smile
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options

imageizzourclue:
    Thanks.  I remember that post, but didn't stick with it.  I remember her first post and definitely gave it the side-eye.  BTW, I crack up everytime I see your DS in your siggy.  What a darling (and funny) pic. Smile

This! I LOVE that picture!!!

• Options
    Hm, I tend to agree with her. I'm terrified too, sometimes I think I'm not good enough, and not ready to give up everything. I think she's pretty normal. The part for me that is wierd is that she had people sticking up for her a she STILL left the board. She gave up WAY to easily :) 

• Options
    aww She'll be back
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagemonica_geryd:

imageizzourclue:

This! I LOVE that picture!!!

Thanks guys!  He is a little darling.  He was trying to talk and his mouth got all funky on him.  It cracks me up too! 

• Options
    imageNicavesani:

See ya cjisalock!

TB is NOT just for support.   

Those that flamed her just came across as giant douches.  Believe it or not, not everyone is so beyond excited that they have to post their pee stick pic 45 seconds after they flush the toilet.  Some are scared.  Some are indifferent.  But all those emotions (including hers) are normal.

ywia.

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    Ok, I can't find it and I wanna read good stuff. Can someone link it? Or PM me the link?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagenoah-bear:
    Ok, I can't find it and I wanna read good stuff. Can someone link it? Or PM me the link?

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/36309230.aspx

It isn't good stuff.  It is someone nervous/indifferent about being pg (and her complicated relationship w/ her mom), and some people jumping all over her for not being as excited as they think she should be.

Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    Oh, her. Yeah I remember her back when she first got her BFP. Eh, when I first found out about DS I was terrified. The happiness took over though. I think the majority of women on here were actively trying so it's hard to think about the flip side.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"