Parenting after a Loss
Options

Blood in poop?

DD just went poop 2 times in a row and the 2nd one had the tiniest trace of blood in it.  Does this mean anything?  Should I be worried?  She seems fine otherwise.  She is FF by the way.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Blood in poop?

• Options
    I've read that can indicate an allergy or maybe intollerance to milk/dairy. Can't hurt to ask your pedi.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    She may have a dairy and or soy allergy.  Save the poop and bring it to the pedi.  They will do a stool culture on it and test it for blood/mucous.  (My DS has that and I'm EP and am dairy/soy allergy-it is a lifestyle change but you get used to it).  If we have to supplement, he is on Alimentum formula.  Expensive but he tollerates it well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I won't tell you my horror story but I would save it and bring it in right away for a test.  I am sure it isn't anything but an allergy.  Let us know!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"