1st Trimester

Snail trail...not sexy

Hey Ladies.  When did the infamous snail trail start for you guys?  I didn't have this at all for my first BFP.  So I guess its a good sign.  Just want to be sure its not too early to be the snail trail and what I am experiencing is not some gynecological issue I need to get checked out.  Doesn't smell and I don't feel sick or anything.  Gross I know, but where else can we ask such personal questions without having to pay a copay? Smile
I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

Re: Snail trail...not sexy

• CEO1197CEO1197 member

uh...yeah, I had it the entire time with my first and it only got worse--much worse--as time went by.  Invest in pantyliners.

• ummm... can you please enlighten me?  Embarrassed
  • Loading the player...
  • It gets worse throughout pregnancy.  Sorry.  I would recommend wipes and panty liners.
  • imageCEO1197:

uh...yeah, I had it the entire time with my first and it only got worse--much worse--as time went by.  Invest in pantyliners.

this! gobs and gobs :(

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • imagemrsdanigirl8:
    imageCEO1197:

this! gobs and gobs :(

Gobs!?!?!  Nice word.  Gross but descriptive.  Thanks for the back up ladies. 

I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • imageashleyatjewell:
    ummm... can you please enlighten me?  Embarrassed

Its really mucusy (sp?) discharge.  Like snot in the underwear.  I haven't had it before, so I was wondering when it starts for people.  Normal part of pregnancy but gross.

• Oh... the name is kinda cute.  But the experience does not sound as nice as the name.  Thanks for the heads up!
  • I had brown spotting from weeks 5-10ish and then it turned into snail trail. I have been wearing panty liners since week 5 and see no sign of stopping!! ugghhh....better go to Sams Club!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"