Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Does anyone have the My Little Seat travel infant high chair?

If so do you like it?  My main concern about it is that it's for use 6 months and up and that is around the time baby will start grabbing at finger foods.  This seat doesn't have a tray and I can't imagine baby is tall enough to use the table so how does it work?  We travel a lot to see family and go out to eat most weekends so this would be great but I want to make sure it's practical besides the small size.  TIA!

Re: Does anyone have the My Little Seat travel infant high chair?

• we have a fisher-price travel booster that we use everywhere even at home!  It works great as a high chair with tray and transitions to a booster when they are toddlers.  My mom has an older version and it has lasted through 4 kids that she has babysat for (the oldest is now 8) and DS

https://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-B7275-Healthy-Care-Booster/dp/B001GQ2RWQ/ref=sc_ri_1?ie=UTF8&node=3666471

• We don't have that one, but we do have the Chicco seat that attaches to the table (ours has the hippos on it).  We LOVE this seat!  DS2 will sit in it way longer than in any other seat or highchair and it's nice to have him sitting right at the table in it. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemykatydee:

we have a fisher-price travel booster that we use everywhere even at home!  It works great as a high chair with tray and transitions to a booster when they are toddlers.  My mom has an older version and it has lasted through 4 kids that she has babysat for (the oldest is now 8) and DS

https://www.target.com/Fisher-Price-B7275-Healthy-Care-Booster/dp/B001GQ2RWQ/ref=sc_ri_1?ie=UTF8&node=3666471

I actually have this seat already and it is great.  Problem is I threw away the tray after DD 2 used it and I figured if I had to buy a new one I might like something a little easier to travel with.  But, if I can't find something this is the one I'll buy again. 

• Hi there! I've been trying to respond for a week now but had some trouble logging in. Now I'm here! I write to you on behalf of the owner of the company of My Little Seat to give you some more details about the product. 

The idea is really to be able to create a high chair on the go at any time.  Typically at that age you want to secure them so that you can feed them next to you.  So sometimes they may be not quite at the perfect height or a particular table but it's about portability and not having to lug a large booster around!

Hope that helps. It's a super product and My Little Seat hopes you love it! 

• imagemykatydee:

we have a fisher-price travel booster that we use everywhere even at home!  It works great as a high chair with tray and transitions to a booster when they are toddlers.  My mom has an older version and it has lasted through 4 kids that she has babysat for (the oldest is now 8) and DS

I rented this one in Vancouver and it is great! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"