Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Are your LO's awake?

Mine is. He is happily laying on the floor next to me wiggling around. Normally he falls asleep at 9pm and stays asleep til about 8am. This is just nuts.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Are your LO's awake?

• Mine has been eating ALL night and I finally got him to sleep in his swing.  I am afraid to move him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Nope! Simon has been sleeping all.day.long.
  • Loading the player...
  • DD is still up but she should be going down soon. This is her regular bed time.
  • Ugh. DD1 has been sound asleep since around 7pm.

DD2? Poor bugger has mostly been non-stop SCREAMING since then. I've had about 3hrs of sleep/night for the last several days. Not good. She's only happy/quiet ON ME. She's in the Moby now, and I'm about to go up to bed, take her out, and wait for the screaming to start up again.

Waah.

Glad (but jealous) your LO is happy though!! Good night...

<edit> b/c I'm tired and this wasn't clear: I can't seem to do anything to make her happy tonight, except the Moby. Not nursing, not rocking, shushing, swinging, swaddling, no pacifier... No fever- she's just fussing. Hopefully not the start of colic...

• yes - fighing sleep in DH's arms.  I should probably try to get some sleep though. 
  • No. Mine goes down between 6 and 7. He usually wakes at 3 or 4 to eat and then gets up at 6. Last night he slept 8pm-6am, woke for a feeding and went back down until 9:15. I would love it if he did that every night!
  • I just realized that Jack's been asleep for 3 hours.

This STTN deal is pretty sweet. :D

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    Nope! Simon has been sleeping all.day.long.

I'm insanely jealous right now.

Tristan just ate, and is now fighting going back to sleep.  He's grunting like a caveman over there.

• This is Landen's normal bedtime ,but he just woke up for a late night snack hehe
  • No.  Shes been asleep for 2 hours.  She won't be up until 6:45.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"