December 2010 Moms

I know I shouldn't worry....

....but I had some spotting when I went to the bathroom about an hour ago.  It was light pink and went away when I wiped more.  I called my doctor's office anyway and talked to the on call OB.  He said to just take it easy and that he doesn't really know if I am okay or if it may lead to m/c, since I've had one before....

I'm hoping everything is fine, but I'm super scared.  It's not like the bleeding with my m/c, so a big part of me is saying the baby is fine, but there's that part of being that is scared sh*tless.

Anywho...thanks for reading.  I have an u/s Wednesday, so we will see.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I know I shouldn't worry....

• Praying all is okay!
  • T&P for you and your LO.  I know it's hard, but try to relax and keep thinking positively.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Try not to - hopefully it's nothing. I had spotting around 7 weeks too - only it was bright red. It didn't amount to anything or turn into anything. Good luck!
    Mum to W (4) and M (nearly 2)
  • aww my thoughts and prays to you... keep us updated!
  • I hope everything is ok in there.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Sending T&P's you way. Seeing any color on the TP is enough to bring on a panic attack. I know the feeling. I know it is way easier said than done (and I should practice this too) but try and tell yourself that your baby is just settling in and getting comfy. Please keep us posted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • i know its hard and so scary but hang in there and try to stay positive. i have been spotting for over three weeks and things remain to be going very well. there was another lady on PgAL who was spotting for 11 weeks and everything was fine with her baby. sending t&p along with lots of sticky baby dust your way!!
  • Hang in there...it's so scary, but you are definitely not alone in this!
    photo IMG_6758_zps3fe7e628.jpg
  • Keeping my fingers crossed....I have an U/S Wednesday too.  Hopefully we both get great news then!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks ladies.  DH and I are feeling better about it today...no spotting since original time, so I'm sure everything is good.  Man, I can't wait until June when it's the 2nd tri :) 

Thanks again for all your kind words!

• T&P and I hope you can relax.
  • I'm praying for everyone who has been spotting (like me) and hope that things go well! Take care.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"