Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Got a lecture from MIL about this...PIP

Notice the lit candle in the top left corner. I got a lecture from MIL about how DD is reaching for everything now (thanks, I didn't know that...), and the dangers of what is in reach of babies.

Obviously I wouldn't leave a lit candle within her reach. What you can't see in this picture is that the high chair is pulled a 6 inches or so away from the wall so the candle is way behind her. Unless she has rubber bones, she can't bend her arm back to reach the candle.

She must think it's a miracle DD has survived 8 months in my care.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Got a lecture from MIL about this...PIP

• poo to your MIL.

your DD is adorable. 

• Tell her cameras can only take pictures in two dimensions. It is hard to catch depth. 

Or just tell her to STFU. 

• Loading the player...
  • unless she is Stretch Armstrong, there's not way she could reach that. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageErin5849:

Tell her cameras can only take pictures in two dimensions. It is hard to catch depth. 

Or just tell her to STFU

Lol I like this option!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I seriously want to kiss her little cheekies.  Not in a creepy way.
  • ugh... stupid MILs

• wow, yep. You must have put the tri pod on to take the picture while you were doing laundry or something, right?J/K!!! Obviously you were right there. Tell her to chill, its your child and you are making sure your child is safe!
  • I get stuff like this all the time from my mom....so un-need and pisses me off
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You better write her a thank you note, stat! 

• sgrlsgrl member
    imagekc10786:

She must think it's a miracle DD has survived 8 months in my care.

Sometimes I think my MIL feels this way about my daughter. 

Your baby is PRECIOUS!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wouldnt take it too personally. Just say ok thanks and let it go.
  • Well, she is just concerned about something that might eventually be a hazard. I buy flameless candles because of this. Mason does everything in his power to get to things he shouldn't play with, to the point of throwing himself out of his bumbo seat. Personally, I think this is a silly thing to be mad over.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"