Military Families
Options

Most if not all of you...

don't know me!  I am rarely on the bump now but through my pg I was on every day and if you asked my husband, I was on most of every day.

I wanted a board on the bump for the military mommas and I'm thrilled to find one now!  It is a unique situation that we as military families are in, even if it is voluntary.  I am married to a wonderful man who is in the Army National Guard.  He deployed while we were dating and we got engaged on his leave.  We are expecting another deployment next May though with a year to go, things as you all know are subject to change.

I just wanted to pop in and say hi to you all in hopes that if I randomly comment on a thread here or there that you might recognize me.  ;-)

Re: Most if not all of you...

• Options

Welcome!

Your daughter is so cute. I love the picture with her seahorse.

• Options
    Thanks H4, those are all fairly old pics (well, old in the sense that she is almost 4mo and those are all 2mo or younger...lol).  I'll have to get a more recent pic in the siggy soon.  They change so fast!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! 
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Options

imageCKLee1107:
    Thanks H4, those are all fairly old pics (well, old in the sense that she is almost 4mo and those are all 2mo or younger...lol).  I'll have to get a more recent pic in the siggy soon.  They change so fast!!

Yes, they do. 

• Options
    The only downside to coming over to this board from MN is that there are way more baby siggies and it makes me have a little baby fever.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesgsl2009:
    The only downside to coming over to this board from MN is that there are way more baby siggies and it makes me have a little baby fever.

What is MN?

• Options
    imageCKLee1107:

imagesgsl2009:

What is MN?

Military Nesties.

• Options
    imagesgsl2009:
    imageCKLee1107:

imagesgsl2009:

What is MN?

Military Nesties.

got it!  I could see how the baby fever might pop up around here ;-)  Its worse if you go to the babies 0-3, 3-6 etc boards...

• Options

imagesgsl2009:

No joke. Mine has progressed to full on rabies.  

5/100
    "So if you decide to date the guy from Applebees instead will your new SN be "mypearlshisapron?" Your new sig can be "putting the ho in nachos.""- DNBeach12
    PersonalMilestone
  • Options

Hello, welcome to the baord. Your LO is sooooo precious!!

My H is in the Guard too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"