1st Trimester

sblalande - DDing your post of crazy doesn't make you look less crazy

I don't care if you think you're pregnant.  You had a negative test and a creepy pregnology ticker in your siggy makes you look creepy and weird.

Re: sblalande - DDing your post of crazy doesn't make you look less crazy

• And she is a grown woman who writes in sentence fragments. Sorry- I'm just feeling all grammar nazi today!! And yes, that siggy = totally creepy!
    "So I will help you read those books if you will soothe my worried looks, and we will put the lonesome on the shelf."
    **Formerly Known as Schick'sChick**
    imageimage
  • hahaha.

Exactly.

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Do you think your opinion of me changes my life?

Didnt you have hope you would get a bfp? I am looking for support, not to be flamed. Why does it bother you if I have/had a ticker. That was for me, not you.

• Totally lame. And way creepy.
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• What a nutcase.  What was she looking for?

"OH EM GEE!!!!!1!!  You're soooooo totally preggers if you think you are!!!  It's a SIGN!!!  You should TOTALLY keep that creepy siggy so you can look at pictures of what your phantom baby would look like!!1!!11ONE!"

• Isnt it sad that you are getting so worked up about my siggy?

• image sblalande:

Do you think your opinion of me changes my life?

Didnt you have hope you would get a bfp? I am looking for support, not to be flamed. Why does it bother you if I have/had a ticker. That was for me, not you.

Well, you took that creepy thing out of your siggy, so yes, I do.

Yup.  But I didn't go fishing on first tri and put siggies in when a test told me very clearly for 13 months that I was NOT pregnant, despite all my 'symptoms' and hope.

And you put it in your siggy on a public message board.  It wasn't for you, it was for everyone who had to look at your crazy.

• image sblalande:

Isnt it sad that you are getting so worked up about my siggy?

Isn't it sad that you made a siggy for a fake pregnancy?

• A ticker on a message board that everyone and their mother could possibly see?  That's just for you and your delusional self?
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image sblalande:

It's not so much the siggy that is upsetting as is the fact that you are acting like you are PG when you might not be. There are a lot of ladies on here who have tried many, many months to get pregnant, so that might explain a little of the upset. But you took the siggy off, so it must have impacted you in some way...  

"So I will help you read those books if you will soothe my worried looks, and we will put the lonesome on the shelf."
    imageimage
  • image piecesofflare:
    image sblalande:

But y'all she knows that test is wrong and she's totally preggers!

• image fmgrice:
    image piecesofflare:
    image sblalande:

Ironically, I wouldn't be surprised...  

imageimage
  • image fmgrice:
    image piecesofflare:
    image sblalande:

She should take this test instead....

http://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • um, yeah....maybe you should be on the babies on the brain board...hanging out with that creepy girl who said she trapped her donors sperm and "felt" the second the sperm met her egg......oh and her friend who read the aura of her belly...maybe her friend can help ya out with that.....lmao! 
  • image jmepurple:
    um, yeah....maybe you should be on the babies on the brain board...hanging out with that creepy girl who said she trapped her donors sperm and "felt" the second the sperm met her egg......oh and her friend who read the aura of her belly...maybe her friend can help ya out with that.....lmao! 

I hate to see what they would do to her on BOTB. Actually no I wouldn't. It would be so funny to watch. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This might be the emotions of pregnancy talking but this is somewhat mean.  We are grown women and having kids (most of us) it's not nice to pick on somebody because you think what they do is weird. I'm not siding with anybody but I teach my daughter not to pick on other people because it's not nice and i'm sure you all teach your kids the same thing so let's set an example ladies :)

• image LoveMyBabies21:

This might be the emotions of pregnancy talking but this is somewhat mean.  We are grown women and having kids (most of us) it's not nice to pick on somebody because you think what they do is weird. I'm not siding with anybody but I teach my daughter not to pick on other people because it's not nice and i'm sure you all teach your kids the same thing so let's set an example ladies :)

Thank you. I felt a little attacked, and I tried explaining myself in another post.

• image piecesofflare:
    I don't care if you think you're pregnant.  You had a negative test and a creepy pregnology ticker in your siggy makes you look creepy and weird.

Eek, I do miss all the crazies.

Blog of an Unknown Author

?BFP #2 8.3.09 EDD 4.15.10 Brylee Ann born April 13, 2010, 7lbs 9.1oz?BFP #4 5.23.11 EDD 2.3.12 Sydney Lane born January 25, 2012, 8lbs 5.8oz?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

• image LoveMyBabies21:

This might be the emotions of pregnancy talking but this is somewhat mean.  We are grown women and having kids (most of us) it's not nice to pick on somebody because you think what they do is weird. I'm not siding with anybody but I teach my daughter not to pick on other people because it's not nice and i'm sure you all teach your kids the same thing so let's set an example ladies :)

Newsflash.  You're not our mom.

Thanks for coming out.

• Newsflash. you need parenting classes! :)

• image LoveMyBabies21:

I guess the snark is my pregnancy talking... Nope, she kind of asked for it. I didn't think we were mean until she DD'd. We were being honest by saying it was a little creepy to have a baby ticker and not have a +HPT.

• image LoveMyBabies21:

Newsflash. you need parenting classes! :)

You're an idiot.  Psycho fake pregnancy chick is not my kid.  This is not a board to be parents on.  We don't mom each other around.  Are you lost?

• image LoveMyBabies21:

And you're the one to teach us?  Preach away oh wise one!!

PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Parenting classes?  Really?  lmao ouch was that supposed to hurt? 

• image LoveMyBabies21:

Oh look, it's the less-than-50-posts person that comes out in every. single. one. of these posts and tells us how to behave!  Is there some kind of signal that goes out to let them know?

imageimage
  • Ok I am not going to argue with some crazy pregnant lady that's looking to start a fight.. So byeee
  • image LoveMyBabies21:

Holy crap, the 21 is because you're 21?  Oh yeah, please share all your wisdom.  I'm sure you're just full of it.

Or full of something, anyway.  Either way, I'm sure it'll be pretty funny to read.  Teach us, full time mommy and student.

• image harleyjo:
    image LoveMyBabies21:

Oh look, it's the less-than-50-posts person that comes out in every. single. one. of these posts and tells us how to behave!  Is there some kind of signal that goes out to let them know?

Just thinking that myself...12 posts? Really? Oh wait is it 13 or 14 now?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image LoveMyBabies21:
    Ok I am not going to argue with some crazy pregnant lady that's looking to start a fight.. So byeee

Are you sure?  Because you pretty much came out in all your aged wisdom to call out a whole whack of 'crazy pregnant ladies' for 'being mean'.

Please, teach us what you teach your 2-year-old!

• image Schick'sChick:
    And she is a grown woman who writes in sentence fragments. Sorry- I'm just feeling all grammar nazi today!! And yes, that siggy = totally creepy!

LOL! I've been triple checking my spelling and grammar all day just for you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards