Baby Names
Options

A-a, Orangejello, and Lemonjello

Apparently they're not just urban legends!  A few posts below, yet another person claimed her friend knew twins named Orangejello and Lemonjello... anyway it made me curious, so I just did a people search for them on Intelius, and there is both a Mr. Lemonjello Snicket and a Mr. Orangejello Snicket living in Buena Vista, GA.  There is also another Lemonjello living in Palm Beach, FL.

Also, in the United States, there are 91 people named A-a and one person named Le-a... of course I don't know the pronunciations. 

Just thought it was interesting!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: A-a, Orangejello, and Lemonjello

• Options
    Interesting....very interesting.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    nu-uh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    and a set of twin boys in Vallejo CA...
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think the - is pronounced "dash".  As in...Le dash a.  Confused
  • Options
    i'm sure orangejello & lemonjello started out as an urban myth, but once it got around people are just crazy enough to actually name their kids that. 
  • Options

The le-a is said LeDashA!!!!  It is freaking insaine.   My BIL works at a hospital in Louisiana and is always asking me how many dashes and apostrophies our baby will have in his name....isn't that sad

• Options

I've met a La-a.

Which was pronounced, La dash a, if you knew what was good for you. She was very insistent about it!

• Options
    My friend was a L & D nurse in St. Louis. They had twins named orangejello and lemonjello there just a few years ago!

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Options

imagecarolinag:
    i'm sure orangejello & lemonjello started out as an urban myth, but once it got around people are just crazy enough to actually name their kids that. 

Yes  Yep. Just what I think

• Options
    imagestellabelle:

I've met a La-a.

Which was pronounced, La dash a, if you knew what was good for you. She was very insistent about it!

lol

• Options
    intelius is not a reliable source for name data.
  • Options
    Yeah like twins LaWasha and LaDrya .  Just always wondered if they were conceived on the washer and the dryerHuh?
  • Options
    I am in SC, and I went to school with twins that have these names. They're pronounced o-ran-jello and le-mon-jello...I never knew there was a myth surrounding these names!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options

imagejessie395:
    I am in SC, and I went to school with twins that have these names. They're pronounced o-ran-jello and le-mon-jello...I never knew there was a myth surrounding these names!!

I am a nurse in Nebraska and I took care of twin girls named Lemonjello and Orangejello 6 or 7 years ago.. it's real.

TTC #2 since 2011 (took 1.5 years to conceive spontaneously after multiple failed clomid cycles and 1 failed clomid +IUI)
    Me- PCOS, borderline hypothyroid
    Him- low concentration/count

Feb 2014- started acupuncture
    Feb 2014- BFP
    March 2014- m/c @ 5 weeks
    May 2014- HSG, all clear, started Synthroid, Femara 5mg CD 3-7 + trigger + TI= BFN
    Waiting for new RE appointment end of July 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"