Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Diaper conspiracy?

So, if most babies are "suppossed" to be STTN at 6 months (according to our pedi anyway), why do overnight diapers not come in smaller sizes???  I know my LO is on the small side of the charts, but he just moved up to size 3s, and has really only been consistently STTN for about a month.  Most of the time when he wakes up now its b/c he is drenched: jammies, blanket, sheet.  All of this around 4 or 5 am, where he would otherwise sleep until 8 or 9.  Someone on here earlier this week suggested putting a pad in the diaper at night...I just may have to start doing that.

Any other ideas?

Re: Diaper conspiracy?

• imagemykatydee:

most babies are "suppossed" to be STTN at 6 months

Funny (not helpful with the diaper situation though... Sorry)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Have you tried using the next size up? Like, when DD was nearing the size 3's, we just switched to size 3 for overnight. They held a bit more.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • My DS leaks through everything!!  I have tried it all, every brand, every overnight, next size up, pointing the weenut down.............EVERYTHING!!!

I broke down yesterday and bought these diaper boosters at BRU.  In the store it's a pack of 20 for like $3.50.  https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3844600

Last night is the first night in a week I haven't woken up to a soaked boy!!

They look like a giant maxi paid without the plastic backing on one side.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've considered size 4s for overnight...but the size 3 barely fit around his waist as it is, the tabs overlap by more then an inch in the middle.  But if I combine a size 4 with a diaper cover it might stay tight.
  • pampers makes an overnite diaper in sz 3 and so does Fisher Price.  I would recommend the Fisher Price ones over pampers but that is justmy opinion.  Both can be bought at BRU or TRU. GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"