Hi ladies- last night about 8pm we realized my water broke. Chloe is still fine in my stitched uterus and the cerclage is holding at the moment with only a small leak of amniotic fluid. There was no gush, I just noticed a hint of light blue on the pad (they put blue dye in my uterus on Monday). Still plenty of fluid for Chloe so we still have some hope. I am now not going home until I deliver whether that is tomorrow, next week, or in months. At this point plan is to wait and see. Major issue is infection but so far so good. I am on antibiotics and in a second amnio baby was still in the clear. My mom and sister are coming first thing Sat. Best case scenario- I stay infection free, cerclage holds, and we can buy Chloe as much time in my tummy as possible. Worst case- I get an infection, they remove the cerclage, and we wait for the baby to come. No c-section as that increases the risk to me for sepsis. Once Chloe comes the neo-natalogists will evaluate her and let us know all our options. If this happens they will dose me with steroids to try to push lung development for Chloe. Still some hope on this crazy crazy roller coaster.