2nd Trimester
Options

Motherhood Maternity at Macy's Coupons ?

Does anyone know if you can use Macy's coupons for motherhood maternity clothes they carry there? 

Re: Motherhood Maternity at Macy's Coupons ?

• Options
    Macys carries maternity clothes? Their website does not have any, and my mom works for Macys and said that they do not carry maternity clothes in store. If you have a link, could you post it? I am trying to find a shower dress and cannot find anything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • Options

No, you can't. I tried to do this over the weekend and the sales clerk said MM rents the space from Macy's, so you can't use Macy's coupons. Wish you could! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The Macy's that I shop at has maternity, too.

Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks.  I pretty much figured I couldn't use the coupon.  They put so many restrictions on those coupons anyway.
  • Options

Huh, guess I will have to read the fine print on today's Macy's coupon.

You do get the Macy's regular return policy for maternity clothes.  So much better than the bs 10 day exchange you  get at maternity stores.

I think there is only one Macy's in Atlanta that carries maternity, but it is a decent selection. 

• Options
    The Macy's in downtown Houston has maternity.  It's over by the children's clothing and is nice to look there as it isn't crowded at all compared to the motherhood stores at my mall.
  • Options
    Wow I had no idea. I noticed Kohl's has a motherhood "off" brand, but didn't see anything i really cared for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"