D.C. Area Babies

Movie theaters for moms with babies?

Hello,

Does anyone know if there are any movie theaters in the Rockville/Gaithersburg/Germantown area who screen matinees where you're allowed to bring your infant along?  Google has not been helpful when I've tried to search that way.  I have a 6 week old and would love to take advantage of a theater who does this before my maternity leave ends. 

Thank you!

Christina

Re: Movie theaters for moms with babies?

• When I was on maternity leave, the theater in Silver Spring did this every Wednesday - all of the movies, for the first two matinee showing times of the day.

I'd call to confirm, since this was last year... but, I think they still do it.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely go to a matinee during the week, the volume should be lower.  As far as being "allowed" to take a baby, I think that's ridiculous.  I took my son, and some of my other friends took their young babies in slings, so they slept and/or BF through the whole movie.  Now when they start getting mobile, etc, is a different story...
  • The Cinema De Lux in Fairfax Corner has certain days that you can take baby along, a bit out of your area but the theater is very nice. Hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards