Options

He is NOT happy.

Ditching the binkie sucks.
imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: He is NOT happy.

• Options

imageoh-zysbaby:
    Ditching the binkie sucks.

Well... KEEPING it would suck.  Ditching it UNsucks.

Wink 

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Poor guy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We still havent ditched it, though he only gets it at nap and bedtime.  I figure it is something that gives him a lot of comfort, he'll ditch it soon enough. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Options
    You can do it! 
  • Options

Poor little dude!

It took me way too long to figure out what a binkie is.

• Options

imagesandy02:
    We still havent ditched it, though he only gets it at nap and bedtime.  I figure it is something that gives him a lot of comfort, he'll ditch it soon enough. 

Unfortunately, this is most likely the main culprit in the waking up. I haven't slept more than 2 hours at a time in almost 2 months, and it's only getting worse. He loses the binkie.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, that phased sucked.  I think around 8 or 9 months he was finding the binkie on his own and putting it back in himself.  I also put 4 binkies in the crib around the corners so there is also one nearby, lol. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
  • Options

::hugs::

Good Luck. Hang in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagesandy02:
    Yeah, that phased sucked.  I think around 8 or 9 months he was finding the binkie on his own and putting it back in himself.  I also put 4 binkies in the crib around the corners so there is also one nearby, lol. 

He doesn't even try to look for it, and now he's just gotten into a TERRIBLE habit of being up a ton of times and only wanting me. It's just too much and I can't do it anymore. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That stinks, hopefully it only takes a few days for him to adjust.
  • Options

DS was almost 2 when we ditched the paci. He was mad for a few days and then he was fine. I truly hope this works for you, I know how hard this has been.

((Big Hugs)) You can do it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"