1st Trimester
Options

and so...

Well, I had my first u/s today and got to hear the heartbeat. I thought I was a little over 7 weeks along by my calculations, but come to find out I am actually 10 weeks! WOO HOO! I calculated my due date by my ovulation, forgetting I was supposed to do it by my last menstrual cycle. I am so excited! I am due 10/31/2010. I can't wait to meet my little Halloweenie! Keeping my fingers crossed for a little girl. :)

Re: and so...

• Options
    That's exciting to jump up 3 weeks! Congrats on hearing the heartbeat Smile
  • Options
    Congrats!  That must feel great to skip 3 weeks Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For the first time I am actually excited about being wrong. :)
  • Options
    Were you charting to determine your ovulation date? If so, it makes no sense to go by your LMP. I would think you'd be more accurate if you add two weeks to your ovulation date. That is, unless baby measured 10 weeks on the u/s.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I wasn't charting it. But my doctor said the baby was measuring about 10 weeks.
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• Options

congrats and yay for skipping right over three weeks.

If no one else is going to ask, I must... what if baby is a boy?  I understand "wanting" a specific gender but really, "keeping your fingers crossed"?

• Options
    Don't get me wrong, I would love to have either one, but I am such a girly girl and the father isn't in the picture right now, and I don't think I would have any idea on having a boy. That's all. But I already have my boy name picked out, and a couple of ideas for a girl. But I would be happy either way.
  • Options

imagektg8907:
    Don't get me wrong, I would love to have either one, but I am such a girly girl and the father isn't in the picture right now, and I don't think I would have any idea on having a boy. That's all. But I already have my boy name picked out, and a couple of ideas for a girl. But I would be happy either way.

at least you clarified that. 

• Options
    Oh, that's so cool!  I wish I'd magically jump to 2nd tri. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"