3rd Trimester

Hello...I'm pregnant...

OMG!  I have been having one of the easiest pregnancies...I've felt great, not much weight gain, able to do everything like normal...and then yesterday hit!!!  It was like I woke up and all of a sudden, my feet and hands decided to swell, I'm tired, and my co-worker even told me I had a "cute little waddle" yesterday (we've discussed that I don't like that LOL!).  I'm not concerned for any reasons, just very surprised how quickly my belly popped out and I went from looking "maybe pg...to HOLY COW!"  Anyone else have a day like this at some point?  

Re: Hello...I'm pregnant...

• I had one of those just about 2 weeks ago.  Felt great, was able to do everything (belly was getting a little to big to tie my shoes) but everything was going well.  Then, Saturday morning, everything felt different.  Breathing felt different, I had to pee much more often, and my belly looked really strange. (to me at least...)

It may be unrelated, but at my 30-week U/S, LO was breech, and at my 34-week appt, Dr. said he felt like he was head down.  This may have been what caused the shift...

• Me! Indifferent

It's like you wake up one morning and your body has finally decided to get with the program! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Um, yeah...at about 9wks. 

Seriously, I'm glad you made it this far and felt awesome!  Watch your sodium intake and keep your feet up!  I've found with swelling, it's not so much natural salt that does me in as it's things like soda and canned goods.  Hope you feel better soon!

• imagedfwkeri:

Me! Indifferent

It's like you wake up one morning and your body has finally decided to get with the program! :)

LOL This!

• Me!  I went from comfortable to having horrible back pain basically overnight.  I also have a "cute little waddle" that I don;t think is cute!  Everything is happening much quicker this time around for me.  I wasn't completely uncomfortable until around 36 weeks last time.  It's going to be a long 6 weeks to go!
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • i have been the same way, i feel great, only gained like 9lbs so far. i am praying it continues. I felt this way with dd too and didnt start to "feel pregnant" until 38 weeks or so.
  • That's probably about when it hit me too. I'm on my feet all day at work and by Friday I would be so done. I ended up stopping work a week earlier than planned because I just couldn't handle it anymore. Just try to rest when you can because unfortunately it's probably not gonna get much better until LO arrives.

• imageG-Wifey:

I had one of those just about 2 weeks ago.  Felt great, was able to do everything (belly was getting a little to big to tie my shoes) but everything was going well.  Then, Saturday morning, everything felt different.  Breathing felt different, I had to pee much more often, and my belly looked really strange. (to me at least...)

It may be unrelated, but at my 30-week U/S, LO was breech, and at my 34-week appt, Dr. said he felt like he was head down.  This may have been what caused the shift...

This! Only I felt it this past weekend! I am still struggling with the gut pudge, but rounded out nicely.  Turns out baby turned and sent me from look fat to pregnant!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • haha yes!! I went to work yesturday and everyone was commenting on how much bigger I looked since FRIDAY!! it was just one weekend people. The thing is, I AM bigger since friday and I totally feel it now.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
     Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It hit me just last week. At that point I decided to make this Friday my last.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"