1st Trimester

Hello and Introducation

Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Kate and I am almost 5 weeks along with my second pregnancy. I had a MC at 9 weeks in December so DH and I are caustiously approaching this one. I am looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing many experiences!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?

Re: Hello and Introducation

• Welcome! I hope this is it for you :) Congrats!!
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had the same thing happen to me- I was pregnant and then after a few days I wasn't.  So I hear you about being cautious, I'm STILL freaking out though things seem to be going well with this pg.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Always Sunny's back b-tches!

• I am hoping this works out this time for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"