3rd Trimester
Options

AW: 39 weeks PIP

Yup yup! 39 weeks and here's my belly! I can't wait for him to be here, it's actually starting to get painful to walk!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: 39 weeks PIP

• Options

Cute!

I'd better get some pics tomorrow as I'm being induced on Friday! woot!

Take a chance. Take a risk. Take the initiative. Make your wishes a reality and make your dreams come true!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    So cute!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! And yeah, I wanted to get this picture since I know he can come at any time now!!! lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

"Starting" to get painful?? I'm jealous. I've been in pain since 26 weeks!  That good ol' constant kick to the crotch feeling. 

You look great!  Not much longer at all Smile

• Options

lol I say starting to get painful, because it's starting to get really bad. I have had a lot of pressure for quite a while and it's been on the verge of painful and can sometimes be, but I think I consider this more pain than pressure. I had pain in the first couple weeks of third tri though, and it's just started picking back up recently!

And thanks! :D 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"