Washington Babies

Stink Face

I had a horrible day, filled with car accidents, hospital visits, and fear. Luckily, everyone is alright. But there is a lot of damage, mainly to my wonderful DH's psyche. But it is a blessing that he even walked away from the accident. And it is a miracle that nobody else was involved.

Naturally, I didn't get to partcipate in the POTW that was named after a face that my kid is famous for. His actual nickname is Stinkyface with his grandma and opa.

Here's is a classic version of Maxwell's Stinkyface:

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

Re: Stink Face

• I am so sorry you have had such a bad day. Major stink face to whomever hit N's car. BOO and hiss. And I LOVE that picture of Max. He makes everything fabulous.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am so sorry for your nogoodverybad day but am also greatful that no one was hurt! Ive been thinking about you!

I love Max and his stinkyface... 

• Loading the player...
  • KNemoKNemo member

imageMrsEditorJax:
    I am so sorry you have had such a bad day. Major stink face to whomever hit N's car. BOO and hiss. And I LOVE that picture of Max. He makes everything fabulous.

Thanks Jaxy. No one hit him. It was a one car accident. That's why it was lucky that no one else was involved. He rolled his car. It was a BAD accident. The car is totalled. But he's alive, and that is all that I care about.

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Glad your hubby is alright. Max is priceless :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry all this happened.  How effing scary!  I'm so, so glad that N is okay!
  • Wow, how scary. I am so glad that he is alright. I'm so sorry you had such a bad day....Max is super cute with his stink face!
  • Oh my gosh that is so scary.  That makes me want to run over and hug DH. 

on a happier note, I loved all those stink face pictures (wish I wasn't too lazy to follow the directions and post one)!  Max never stops being adorable!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageKNemo:

imageMrsEditorJax:
    I am so sorry you have had such a bad day. Major stink face to whomever hit N's car. BOO and hiss. And I LOVE that picture of Max. He makes everything fabulous.

Thanks Jaxy. No one hit him. It was a one car accident. That's why it was lucky that no one else was involved. He rolled his car. It was a BAD accident. The car is totalled. But he's alive, and that is all that I care about.

Amen!

• OMG K. Glad to hear everyone involved walked away from it. Scary!
  • Oh, I'm so glad he's ok, even if his car didn't make it!  That's really scary! 
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Hi stinky face Max!!! :)

Sorry it was such a rough day. Please let me know if you need anything. I'm here for ya! HUGS! 

• Dude.  If you need anything, let me know.  I'm glad everyone is ok.

::HUGE HUGS::

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Katie, I am so sorry. What a sucky day. Stink face Max is as cute as ever! I am thinking of you.
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Katie, I am SO glad your hubby and everyone else is okay!  Big hugs to you.

I just love that picture of Max!

• What a roller coaster of a day! I am so sorry, but relieved that N is okay.

Max has one great stinkface!

• Love max's stinky face!  So glad your dh is ok!!   That is so scary!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Sorry you had such a scary day. I don't know what I'd do if that happened to me. Have a meltdown for sure. 

Max is so stinky cute. 

• Wow!  I'm so glad your DH is okay and that you are all in one piece and you know I love your little Stinkyface.  I hope you have this book (Caden LOVES it):

• How scary.  I'm SO glad your DH is fine though.

What a cute stink face =]

Marcie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG, hang in there and hug tight to that man of yours!  Thank God no one was seriously hurt and you are all 3 together again.  HUGS!

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • So glad that your DH is ok! Love the picture of Max. What a cutie!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh my gosh, Katie - I just read this. I'm so sorry it happened, but thank goodness he's okay. I'm not sure what's going on lately, but it seems like more scary stuff has been happening to the Bumpies. I wish I could give you a great big hug, but this will have to do. Left HugKNemoRight Hug

I know it's hard to get back in the saddle again after a car accident like that, but he'll get there...little steps you know?

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Wow, thank goodness your DH is ok! Sorry about the car, though :-( 

Max is so cute! Love that face!

• Katie girl so glad N is A okay!!!  I am sorry you had such a hard day!  HUGS!!

Also can max get any cuter?  Seriously!

• I don't usually bump at night, so I missed this. I'm sure you are both really shaken up over his accident but I'm glad he's OK. I hope that your Thursday is much, much better!!
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How scary! Glad your hubby is okay!
    2 years 005 copy
    DD born 1/5/09.BFP-1/6/11 MC at 6 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board