Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Avent bottle users.. warming bottles

12 wk old DD is now taking the bottle 2-3xs a day (Yipee)!!  I've been warming the bottle with hot water, but I'm thinking how do I do this on the go?  I noticed some of my bottle holders etc... won't fit the 9 oz bottle because it's so wide.  Will that be the case when I look for a bottle warmer?  How do you warm your bottles?  Especially when out and about?  If u use a bottle warmer what brand?

Unrelated- How many ounces does your baby take?  She's been  happy with 4 oz every 3 hrs or so, but I wonder if that's enough?  She's almost 11lbs now.

TIA!

Re: Avent bottle users.. warming bottles

• are you FF?  We are FF and when we are out i bring bottled water and powder formula instead of the ready to feed kind.  DS will take a bottle at room temp, i dont always make it really warm. 

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.

Growing up so fast!

NEST bio!!

• dupedupe
    Ninth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Comments 100 Love Its
    I have the Avent bottle warmer...it fits the 4-9 oz bottles.  Even the cheap one that looks like the avent one (walmart brand I think) fits the avent bottle.  You can even take the insert thingy out to fit larget bottles.
  • She gets it RT when we're out.

We have a My First Years bottle warmer for home

Our little Irish rose came to us on March 5, 2010
    Don't drink the water.
    Disclaimer: I am not an MD. Please don't PM me with pregnancy-related questions. Ask your doctor.
  • Target sells a car bottle warmer that'll fit the avent bottles. ?It was only 16 dollars. ?I have yet to test it; I would have killed for one when I took the baby to my MIL's surprise party at the park.
    "Cool as Hell like e-mail, but still timeless like a letter."