Nurseries and Baby Gear

Show me your Owl Nurseries Please!

I'm trying to find a cute bedding set with Owls... and haven't loved anything yet.. If you could PIP that'd be great!!

Re: Show me your Owl Nurseries Please!

• My little boy's nursery is done in this, and i LOVE it!

https://www.dwellstudio.com/owls-sky-crib-set.html/

m/c March 2009 @ 5 weeks ~ m/c June 2009 @ 10 weeks ~ m/c February 2012 @ 4.5 weeks Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Check out etsy.com for some great ideas too.  I have seen bedding and mobiles in owl themes,
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesarahelizabeth624:
    Check out etsy.com for some great ideas too.  I have seen bedding and mobiles in owl themes,

This! I've seen the cutest owl nursery stuff over there...GL!

• imagefinallyttc28:

imagesarahelizabeth624:
    Check out etsy.com for some great ideas too.  I have seen bedding and mobiles in owl themes,

This! I've seen the cutest owl nursery stuff over there...GL!

I second this, I had a quilt made for LO on etsy and love it!

• Some (not great) pictures here: https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=201604&id=651839202

My sister made the quilt, and we didn't get a full bedding set. Etsy has some cute options and a lot of people that will do custom work or a "pick your fabrics" type deal if you are looking for themed bedding. There is a ton of great owl fabric available right now. The wall art (vinyl tree decal, and framed) and owl pillow all came from Etsy.

ETA a couple PIP:

So it goes.
  • i want to decorate our nursery in owl decor as well! I love the Dwellstudio set but can't bring myself to spend the $. but i love the color scheme of it for a boy! (lots of nature themed sets seem to be too beige or too girly)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pottery Barn has an adorable Owl bedding site for a little girl. I love it. I only have the paper catalog otherwise I would post a link.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP Oct. 2010-MC & D&C Dec. 2010 BFP March 2011-Cooper born Dec. 6, 2011 weighing 9 lbs 1/2 oz. Suprise BFP May 27th 2012 - Sawyer born Jan. 20, 2013 weighing 8 lbs 9 oz. ?
  • I am doing the Eddie Bauer Enchanted Hollow set that includes Owls as well as a few other woodsie animals.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Carters makes a set called, Forrest Friends, that's what I went with.  I also had a coupon for Kohls making it $70 cheaper then the local baby store. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"