3rd Trimester

38 week appt

Still no progress. At the moment, it is not a problem. I still feel great. My BP was 100/68. Her heartbeat was 151 bmp. She is measuring right on time. I was only a fingertip dilated. Now, next week if it's still like this, I may feel differently. But, I am hoping to hold out till her due date.

Last night I did wake up in the night and heard a pop. I was scared for a second because I was hoping it wasn't my water breaking. It wasn't! I didn't want to stand up in fear that it was my water. LOL I know that's silly. But after reading that happening to other, I wasn't sure. I just knew I wasn't ready. But it was either me or her popping.

My husband was talking to my belly during lunch trying to tell her to come out. She kicked him. I told him that was her saying she was quite comfortable where she is!

Good luck and labor dust to all the ladies who are close to 40 weeks and above!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 38 week appt

• Wow how funny! We have an identical story! I am in the same boat at 38 weeks and heard a pop at 3am this morning but no water! Sending both of us labor dust!
  • Sometimes when LO moves I hear a pop, its strange,,, makes me fear he is breaking a bone or something,,?
  • Loading the player...
  • This makes me feel better - yesterday I was getting out of my car and heard (but didn't feel) a "pop".  I had horrible visions of LO being in there with a broken bone! :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"