Trouble TTC

So Bummed!

My DH and I are TTC and took a test this morning which came out negative. My doc put us on clomid this month and I thought I was preggers as I had a few of the symptoms and my temps kept rising for the past 2 weeks. Since I have irregular cycles, I thought maybe I was preggers since I never have temps this high. I didn't want to take a test because I have to go to the doc this afternoon to have an u/s on my left ovary but I decided it would be best...hoping it was going to be a BFP and then the doc could test again for sure. So frustrating!

Re: So Bummed!

• Let's start with, hello.  How are you?  Who are you?  I am sorry about your BFN and not being PREGNANT (preggers is a no-no on TTTC).  I hope the doctor this afternoon can give you some answers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageheathercara:
    Let's start with, hello.  How are you?  Who are you?  I am sorry about your BFN and not being PREGNANT (preggers is a no-no on TTTC).  I hope the doctor this afternoon can give you some answers.

All of this.  And yes re: preggers, we're not 13.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry about the BFN.  Ditto what the others said. 

We're a great bunch of women once we get to know you.  Try posting an introduction so we know who you are. 

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Sorry! My husband and I are from Detroit. We got married almost a year a half ago. I'm 26, he's 33. We went off of BCP early last June. In February, my doc decided to start us on Clomid since I have very irregular periods. I will go 100 days or more at times with no period. She did an u/s on my right ovary last month and noticed I do have some cysts on it. She said I may have a slight case of pcos but I'm not over weight and don't have insulin resistance. So she decided to put us on clomid. It has given me valid temps this month and I did have a rise the past two weeks after ovulation. Unfortunately the test came out negative this morning. I have to go for an u/s on my left ovary this afternoon to see if it has cysts as well. Hoping and praying for the best that it doesn't!

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with the word "preggers". I view another board daily and see some people use that word. 

Thanks for listening!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"