TheBump.com - the inside scoop on pregnancy.
Get The Bump magazine >
You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
1. over age 35
2. my first daughter has Down syndrome
3. Previous preterm labor and delivery (34 weeks)
4. Unicornuate Uterus (uterine anomaly)
5. Single Umbilical Artery
i voted for 'pre-existing condition'
1. i have a heart murmur
2. history of two previous m/c
3. mother with a history of two previous m/c
1. Baby diagnosed with Posterior Urethral Valve Obstruction (PUV) - which means that a membrane in the urethra didn't pop, so we had in utero surgery to insert a catheter/shunt into the baby's bladder so that it could drain into the amniotic sac - no fluid was present before we did this.
2. Baby has one kidney
3. Single umbilical artery
I voted other:
Originally when I first got pregnant I was high risk because:
1) I was AMA (Advanced Maternal Age-35 & over)
2) I had high blood pressure when DD was born (didn't get diagnosed until I went into early labor w/her).....I've still had the blood pressure problems since, but am on medication which has controlled it wonderfully
Now I can add a 3rd as of a month ago: GD