2nd Trimester

Maybe I'm just grumpy but I find posters who say...

2»

Re: Maybe I'm just grumpy but I find posters who say...

• imagejo4janet:

Hi Mrserin,

This is a good post, but you know that those ppl that say things like that (Newbie, blah, blah, blah, etc) are going to be the same ppl that tell others in their lives "Oh, you just wait" when they have children and other annoying sh!t like that. When you see those things, look at who writes them and then ignore their posts, otherwise you'll drive yourself nuts.

Good point :) 99% of the time I do just that. Like I said above, I am just grumpy today. Just felt like throwing in my 2 cents. Smile

• imageMrserinJ:

imageBelhurstBride:
    And it drives me insane when people create an entire thread dedicated to complaining about the things they don't like about a message board they choose to be a part of.

Then why are you participating in it? No one forced you to be part of it. Sounds to me like you're doing the very thing you hate by responding.

Reading comprehension fail? I didn't create a separate thread to complain about things that annoy me. 

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBelhurstBride:
    And it drives me insane when people create an entire thread dedicated to complaining about the things they don't like about a message board they choose to be a part of.

But you still had to make a comment didn't you? Just couldn't resist. You're just as bad as the rest of them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagescoutkate:
    imagemexicolombiana:
    imageopheliacantswim:

I don't ever give anyone the puppies and rainbows lecture, and I think I've actually gotten involved in a flame post exactly twice (I'm pretty laidback), but am I a biatch for enjoying the general snarkiness of The Bump?  ::looks around guiltily::

I'm with you on everything you just said.  It's nice to have some good legitimate questions answered, but it would be no fun if all day long all we read is "can I eat this and I can eat that" (I'm making fun of my own "should I eat my warm yogurt post btw)... :)

Yes, this is me, too.  I never really contribute to the snarkiness but lord knows it gets me through the day!

The "newbie" stuff bothers me a little simply because I post so infrequently I doubt I'll ever hit Bronze, yet I've been lurking on the Knot/Nest/Bump since 2006.  I'm kind of sick of seeing the Newbie flag by my name!

i agree... 500 is a lot. i'm not new at anything i've done 500 times.

• imagelraymeremtp:

imageBelhurstBride:

But you still had to make a comment didn't you? Just couldn't resist. You're just as bad as the rest of them.

No. I'm here because I enjoy participating on these message boards- drama and all. If I didn't want to deal with drama I'd find someplace else to post. 

DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageBelhurstBride:
    imagelraymeremtp:

imageBelhurstBride:

No. I'm here because I enjoy participating on these message boards- drama and all. If I didn't want to deal with drama I'd find someplace else to post. 

Let's not lie to ourselves here, if there wasn't drama to be had, you wouldn't post on threads like these. It seems you live on drama.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh you're a bright one, aren't you. Didn't I just say I love these message boards, drama and all? And that if I didn't like drama I'd go someplace else. I love telling someone when they're being an effing moron and to grow up.
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think that they are just assholes. dont worry about them, im new to the bump and im going to ask whatever i want and if someone dosent like my question they dont have to reply!!!!!! 
  • imageBelhurstBride:
    Oh you're a bright one, aren't you. Didn't I just say I love these message boards, drama and all? And that if I didn't like drama I'd go someplace else. I love telling someone when they're being an effing moron and to grow up.
    Um that kind of negates the point of your original post. First you act like you are annoyed by posts that create drama, then you say you love it? I think you were trying to create MORE drama by acting like you don't like drama! Which is fine with me- I don't mind the drama myself.
  • They probably came from the getting pregnant board.  You have to say those kind of things to "fit in" over there.  It's a weird group mentality.
  • imageJuliet725:
    this is my first week in 2nd trimester boards and now i'm a little scared to post! we've got ourselves some mean girls? i'll keep an eye out Smile

Yeah, it wasn't like this when I first started 2nd tri.  It's only been in the last couple weeks.  It cycles.

Also...instead of "put on your big girl panties", how about : Why don't you pull your balls out of your purse" .

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hahaha, this one cracks me up. I definately agree with you though. But it is quite humerous that the women who are annoyed with the fact that you have made this thread, keep responding to it!Big Smile And women are going to say what they feel like saying, without being considerate enough to think of how it could affect a pregnant emotional woman. We are all emotional are we not? People are on here to ask advice and seek guidance and maybe just find some women to talk too that are going through THE SAME THING as they are. And I believe there is no "Stupid Question", there are only stupid answers. Just be considerate of other women, we all have an attitude of our own, we dont need yours or your snarky remarks to go along with itBig Smile Happy Posting... Hows that for "Big Girl Panties" for ya? LMFAO!Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"