Pregnant after a Loss
Options

An "Is this normal" post

I haven't had any cramping for about 3 weeks or so and tonight it is back. Is this a cause for concern, to say, call OB? I have heard some have had cramping for entire pregnancy so....????

No spotting and feel good, just slightly alarmed since I haven't felt this for some time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: An "Is this normal" post

• Options
    Sounds normal to me. I have had cramping all throughout this pg. It is sparatic so I always told myself if it remained that way and I didnt have any spotting then everything was ok!
  • Options
    Sounds normal to me too.  It's probably just your ute stretching out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's normal to cramp during pregnancy.  The last time I was at the mfm the nurse asked me if I have been and quickly said how normal it was.  If it bothers you though, it wouldn't hurt anything, and will probably make you feel better, to at least call the dr.  I'm glad you're feeling good!
  • Options
    Thanks. And yes, besides the slight cramping I am feeling super good!
  • Options
    Eh, sounds normal... it will come and go.
    BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Options
    i had minimal cramping w/dd, no cramping before my m/c and now lots of cramping with this pg.  it seems to be getting a little better now that i'm 8 weeks, but really, its my only symptom, so i can't complain.
    PLC 7.16.07 * MDC 10.16.10
    Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
    Educate, inspire and connect those touched by ichthyosis and related disorders through emotional support, information, advocacy and research funding for better treatments and eventual cures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"