Pregnant after a Loss

I'm itching to buy stuff!

But honestly I can't seem to buy anything new right now. I want to go to garage sales and Once upon a Child for some stuff. But of course it is a little early for garage sales.  I figure I will have little man in onsies once he is born and I can't see the sense in spending oodles of money on items he will only wear for a little while. I did, however, see a few 5 pack of onsies and some rompers that I liked on Target.com. I know I'll get some stuff at my baby shower, but I just want to be prepared.

Re: I'm itching to buy stuff!

• My whole family is itching to buy stuff as well, but we don't know the gender of the baby yet so it's kind of hard, especially seeing as there aren't many unisex clothes anymore...
  • I'm itching as well, but now that I know I'm having a shower but I don't know when, I'm going crazy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm itching  as well! I wanted to buy gender neutral stuff, but the selection is so limited!
  • imagemaydlec:
    My whole family is itching to buy stuff as well, but we don't know the gender of the baby yet so it's kind of hard, especially seeing as there aren't many unisex clothes anymore...

This! My mom HAD to buy something while we were on vacation and we found this cute little romper that had pea pods on it. I loved it :) But I told her not to give it to me for a while because I'm paranoid... I'm just itching to find out the gender and start buying stuff. DH is going to hate me Stick out tongue Only 11 weeks ... I can make it.  

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"