Indiana Babies
Options

How much would you pay for a used pack-n-play?

A work friend is selling hers for $50--not sure if that's more than I want to pay.  It's not a design I would have picked, but since my mom is going to watch the baby a couple of days a week at her house, I thought it would be nice to have one there.

Here's the description:

It is an Evenflo Brand Pack n Play.  Oshkosh edition.  Primarily navy blue with animals and khaki plaids.  I have taken a pic of the design.
-carrying case
-removable changing area/table with security straps
-side storage to hold the carrying case, diapers, extra clothes, etc.
-2 levels for sleeping - upper for infants and lower for older babies
-upper level is removable
-has a removable mobile
-great for boy or girl
-excellent condition
-pet free/smoke free home

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How much would you pay for a used pack-n-play?

• Options
    I think I paid $60 when it was on-sale from $90 for mine.. IMO $50 is just an ok price for a used one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    25 or 30 seems more reasonable
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejturn:

That's what I was going to say. Maybe $35 max. Then again, that's just what I would pay for a more outdated design.  

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I wouldn't pay $50...at the most $25 or $30.

You can get something brand new like this at BRU for $56 (using a 20% off coupon). 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options

I paid $40.  Ours is in great shape and I liked the pattern.  It is a basic one but has the changing table and mobile.

I did a lot of looking on Craigslist and I think $40-50 used is the going rate.

• Options
    also, I wouldn't have paid $40 for a pattern that I didn't like or that was out of date - but ours is nice and mainly plain sage green. You'll be lucky to find one for less than $40 unless it's fugly or in poor shape IMO.
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:

imagejturn:

That's what I was going to say. Maybe $35 max. Then again, that's just what I would pay for a more outdated design.  

Ditto this.  I probably wouldn't pay more than $35 max.  Especially if it's just going to be an extra one at your mom's.

Sara ;)

Proud Mommy to Elliott 7.24.07 & Oliver 9.1.09 Our Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I paid $45 for a used one that usually goes for $120.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"