Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Any moms (or DHs) with pickups?

I drive a four door pickup truck and I'm wondering about car seat issues.  Currently, LO is in the center of the backseat bench and is in his rear-facing infant seat.

I'm concerned for when he outgrows the infant seat.  Anyone know whether a convertible carseat can be rearfacing in a four door pickup?

I can't put him in the front passenger seat because there's an airbag, and I'd like to keep him rear facing as long as possible.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any moms (or DHs) with pickups?

• Options
    I wouldn't think it would be any different than trying to get one in a compact car. My DH's truck cabin is bigger than my compact car so I think I'll be the one with the problem when it's time to upgrade.
  • Options
    DH has a four door tacoma. We have a britax marathon in the back rear facing and it fits perfect.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH has a Nissan Frontier with a King cab and there are only a few carseats that will work with it.  I don't know if all of them have it, but Nissan actually has a table of what car seats work with which truck in what position, so you might want to try on your manufacturers website.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"