Parenting

What are your kids fav movies on DVD

I want to get them each a movie for their Easter Basket.  I always worry about buying them without having seen them that the kids won't like them and it will be a waste of money.  Anthony wants Tinkerbell.  Has anyone seen it?  It is worth getting?  Any suggestions are appreciated.  We currently watch Cars, 101 Dalmations and Finding Nemo and some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse epidsodes and it is getting very old.

Re: What are your kids fav movies on DVD

• We have watched and liked:  The Incredibles, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Monsters Inc, Milo and Otis and Ratatouille. 

Sam really likes Homeward Bound as well. 

DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • UP, Toy Story & Toy Story 2 (both come out on dvd & blu-ray on 3/23), Finding Nemo, Cars, the Tinkerbell movies, Bolt, Monsters Inc, A Bug's Life, The Incredibles, Ratatouille.  Basically, anything by Disney-Pixar, or at least anything with that kind of animation.  He also love The Polar Express.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh yes, UP was good too!  He also loves Snow Buddies (with the dogs), but I guess that isn't very seasonal right now.
    DS1 10-06 and DS2 9-08 and baby #3 EDD 9-05-12
    imageimage
  • Toy Story (the original) comes out of the vault this month.  the Princess and the Frog does as well.. my kids are getting those.. 

current faves...  Up, The Aristocats, Ice Age, Snow White, Wall-e 

• My kids LOVE both the Madagascar movies! 
  • My kids love Toy Story and Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs right now.  They also watch Jungle Book, Cars, Nemo, Little Mermaid and Lion King 1and 1/2 on a regular basis.
  • If you want something other than the regular Disney type movies then I highly recommend Milo & Otis. It's about a dog and a cat who are best friends, the cat gets whisked away down the river in a box  the dog follows his friend and helps him and there are a bunch of cute/funny adventures along the way. It's such a cute movie, my sister and I loved it when we were little and now my DD ADORES this movie. It's really funny and really cute. And it was only $5 at Toys R Us!
  • My DS loves Bee Movie.  I don't mind it either.  Its cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"