Seattle Babies

easter bunny pics

does anyone know of a fun, interesting, and a little different place to get your easter pics at besides that regualr ole' mall rabbit that looks exactly like the one my mom took me to when i was a little girl? i like stacey jacobsen's real bunny idea but i think corbin is a little too young for that. i was thinking something like how some of you had that cool looking santa at the alderwood mall.

Re: easter bunny pics

• Prob not what you're thinking but I'm going to talk to my Grandpa about doing a day out at his place again and invite the bumpies...a hang out/bring your own camera type thing.  This is his field....

• Yuen Lui also does pics with live bunnies.  Here's Evie's pic from last year:

• image AshleyKimberlyn:

Prob not what you're thinking but I'm going to talk to my Grandpa about doing a day out at his place again and invite the bumpies...a hang out/bring your own camera type thing.  This is his field....

this is such a cute idea!

• We got pics of Jillian with a live bunny last year when she was about 6 months.  He was a real friendly little guy!

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Do let us know if you do this place again! What a fun outing this would be. I would love to go and take some great pictures. Plus I really want to meet all of you guys. Maybe it would give me a reason to leave work early one day lol?
  • Oh I really really want to do that this year. I missed last year and I'm excited about it. Let me know if I can help in anyway.
  • Ooh, Ashley, I am feeling that! I am so happy you don't live up in Canada (aka Snohomish County). ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • The Yuen Lui thing is a cute idea, I know a few people doing it this year.

And I would totally go to that field too if it was made available - what a great photo opp!!

• Yes, Yes Ashley!  I want to be invited to the field-o-eggs!
  • Ashly~ Could you let me know if you are going to do this. That would be fabulous!
  • Ashley - this looks amazing I love the idea and to meet more bumpies! LMK how I can help if you decide to do this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards