3rd Trimester

Tonight is the Night!

So, after contracting good for the last ten days, I'm dilated to 3, 90% effaced... my dd was born at 38 wks and doc (and me) seem to think my body needs a good swift kick in the rear to get things going.  So, she said come in at 5am and we are going to get things going. So happy. I am going nuts now, finishing up homework for the week, washing my sheets (LO will be cosleeping), and just in general cleaning stuff up - got my car packed already lol.  Mom and sister are in route (3.5 hrs away) to watch dd through the night.

I'm just so excited but could throw up with all the anxiety and nerves... WOO-HOO!

"Too cool/lazy/mobile for yo siggy challenges"

Re: Tonight is the Night!

• Congrats!!  Wishing you a speedy labor and delivery!! 

Good luck!

Please, send some labor dust my way.  I'm chomping at the bit.  :-)

• image hvanthoogt:

Congrats!!  Wishing you a speedy labor and delivery!! 

Good luck!

Please, send some labor dust my way.  I'm chomping at the bit.  :-)

Will do :-) Lotsa, lotsa labor dust to you :-)

• Congrats and hopefully you will have a quick delivery. And don't forget to try to rest a little before you go in! You need your strength so take a nap or something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ahh! Can I borrow your OB right now? You must be so stoked!

My DD came at 37.5 weeks, and with this one I've been doing the fun on/off intense contractions for a few weeks, 4cm/70% and damn, my OB won't even consider anything until after 41 weeks ;_; I know it's not THAT far but it sure feels like forever right now. I have envy!! Good luck with everything tomorrow morning :D!

• image destea1:

Ahh! Can I borrow your OB right now? You must be so stoked!

My DD came at 37.5 weeks, and with this one I've been doing the fun on/off intense contractions for a few weeks, 4cm/70% and damn, my OB won't even consider anything until after 41 weeks ;_; I know it's not THAT far but it sure feels like forever right now. I have envy!! Good luck with everything tomorrow morning :D!

I'm really shocked b/c just last week they told they would not consider any type of induction b4 40w6d - and so I was telling everyone, she'll be here on or b4 the 26th.  Then yesterday, she's like, "I can't understand why you are still here, I didn't expect to see you in the office again." So, when she mentioned it, I jumped on it. lol. Then she called me a bit ago and told me I was the only induction scheduled for in the morning, so there should be no problems and no waiting... and I'm like "WOW, THIS IS REAL"  - crap. lol.

• image MCC1010:
    Congrats and hopefully you will have a quick delivery. And don't forget to try to rest a little before you go in! You need your strength so take a nap or something.

I slept for 2 hrs and then for 4 hrs and I can't sleep anymore.  But I'm thinking now I'll just stay awake and sleep after I get hooked up in the morning for a bit.  B/c if I'm not REALLY tired, then I won't sleep at all... so, I'm just going to let myself get really tired.

Oh and doc told me to eat a meal b4 I come in... umm... I'm 99% sure I'll throw it up lol. My stomach is a washing machine right now - rumble, rumble. lol.

• image hercules03:

image MCC1010:
    Congrats and hopefully you will have a quick delivery. And don't forget to try to rest a little before you go in! You need your strength so take a nap or something.

I slept for 2 hrs and then for 4 hrs and I can't sleep anymore.  But I'm thinking now I'll just stay awake and sleep after I get hooked up in the morning for a bit.  B/c if I'm not REALLY tired, then I won't sleep at all... so, I'm just going to let myself get really tired.

Oh and doc told me to eat a meal b4 I come in... umm... I'm 99% sure I'll throw it up lol. My stomach is a washing machine right now - rumble, rumble. lol.

I bet you are more excited than tired at this point. I don't know what the heck I would be doing if I knew when this kid was getting here. thoughts and prayers will be with you tonight and tomorrow! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker