3rd Trimester

Pregnancy Confessions...c'mon in

Re: Pregnancy Confessions...c'mon in

• Im so so glad that Im not the only one who has done this...  I still wear thongs so I was getting dressed and I put on my sports bra/thong.(black) . then I was messing around in the drawer and happened to look up at the mirror and said to myself.. didnt I put on my thong so then i went looking for my thong cause I know I took it out..  I was walking around with this confused look on my face and my Husband finally asked what was wrong I told him I dont know where I put my thong...  Needless to say he fell out laughing before he stood me in front of the mirror and pointed out the lil patch of material....lol..
  • I feel the same way and I can't take it anymore.  
  • Loading the player...
  • i had my heart set on the Stokke, like a newly engaged woman has her heart set on a certain wedding dress... 

when i got to the stroller store, the Stokke was NOT what their website had built it up to be... my dreams were shattered and i immediately broke in to tears, hyperventilating in the middle of the showroom. Everyone in  the store was looking at DH as if he has said something insensitive to me.  

• You gals are hilarious! The best laugh I have had in months!!!! At least we all have a great since of humor right now.
  • It is so nice to know that I'm not alone in all the things I do!

- Apparently, my snoring has gotten so bad (I NEVER used to snore!) that our dog will leave the room some nights. And DH has trouble sleeping on the nights I get going really bad.

- I am out-gassing my DH. His smell so bad I have had to leave the room. Now, however, its the other way around. I'm actually quite proud of that. LOL :-D

- My mom definitely gets the brunt of my snapping. I think DH was expecting most of it, and he gets it sometimes, but my mom gets it the worst. She's constantly telling me "when I was pregnant, we did/didn't have to do this or that..." Well mom, you were pregnant 20 years ago! She thinks her way of doing things is the only way!

- I haven't shaved my legs since I got pregnant...in October! Needless to say, I'm looking quite wookie-ish. I'm at the point where I'm starting to care a little, but not enough to do anything about it.

- I eat a package of double stuffed oreos a week, every week. DH will have 3 or 4 and I eat the rest. And no, I don't care at all.

- I find crumbs (usually Oreos!) in my bra every night! I joke that I want to save some for the baby.

- I broke down and cried in Target when I was 11 weeks, the first time I had to buy maternity pants. I had tried them on and was ok with them. DH and I started walking around and I suddenly stopped, and started to cry. I told him "I'm not sure I'm ready for this!" He was quick to comfort me and made me feel better"

- When I was at Babies R Us looking at strollers, I had closed one up and couldn't get it back open again. I was almost in tears saying "I'm gonna be a terrible mother! I can't even open a @!$% stroller!"

- During the holidays, I had to turn off the TV or leave the room whenever a Publix holiday commercial came on because I would sob through it.

Ah the joys of being pregnant! :-D

• That has happened to me so many times.  Sometimes I feel things on my belly and then look down at my shirt and realize that there is something there.  It ends up being crumbs from something that I ate.  I had no idea that the crumbs feel that far down usually they get stuck in my bra lol.
  • I've been eating Death By Chocolate ice cream daily!
  • I vomited all over myself last Friday at work.  I ran to the bathroom but didn't make it on time.  I had to walk out past the nurse's station to get to the locker room to change my scrubs, so everyone saw me.  The worst part is while I was changing my scrubs, our sweet house keeper was called to clean up the mess I made all over the floor.  I begged her to let me do it, but she insisted it was okay.  I'm never going to live that one down.

• I have developed varicose veins and had to have them looked at with an ultrasound the other day.  I only shaved the leg that was going to be looked at, unaware that they look at both regardless.  I also have not shaved my bikini area since I've been pregnant, needless to say it has become pretty wild down there, not that I can see it, but they start up at your groin and fold your underwear over so the hair was coming out.  And I was sure that I chose a nicer pair of underwear when I got dressed that morning, however, I found out when I went to the bathroom afterward that there was a large hole in crotch area of my panties.  The guy who did the ultrasound was really nice, but I hope that I never have to go back there again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • OMG, I finally caught my breath from laughing/crying so hard!  That was the best chuckle I've had in a long time.

Hmmm...no green beer for St. Patty's Day so I made a cake w/ green frosting and ate 3 large pieces in one sitting.

• I know exactly how you feel...I sooooo often feel the same way...and then I feel guilty and cry....I'm hoping the feeling with pass...
  • You guys are cracking me up! I just went through the same thing. LOL !!
  • Love yur post.  Made me smile today.  I have the same problem with "down there" and my legs.  If they get shaved my husband has to help out. 
  • Oh my gosh, these responses are TOO funny!!  I'm glad I didn't wet my pants while reading them, although I've started wearing a pad in case that happens AGAIN.

I guess my most embarrassing thing is my diet.  I was super organic, no refined anything, etc. etc.  Now I have a Boston Creme doughnut about once a week.  I know that doesn't seem like a big deal to most people, but with my lifestyle being the way it was, I'm afraid to tell anyone.

I did throw up on a student last week.  (I'm 38 weeks pregnant, so I thought those days were over.)  I was in the middle of talking, when "Yerk!"  All over this first grader.  Oops.  Didn't see that one coming.

I totally hear all of you with the peeing, the farting, the shaving, the crying, etc.  But honestly, I'd rather pee my pants while farting in front of my boss or someone equally embarrassing than admit that I've been sneaking doughnuts.

• If I fart in public, I just look over at my fiancee and he'll be like "Oh, hhmm, excuse me!"  It cracks me up every time!

I can't put my own shoes on anymore, let alone trim down there or shave my legs. My fiancee has no problem doing it for me! The trimming is a little awkward but its better than growing a forrest!

• I completely understand!!  I'm 33 wks and my mom & hubby are about to drive me nuts!
  • I constantly peed my pants. I had to put extra underwear in my oldest's diaper bag. lol. ive done the fart thing. of course, i could never hide it. and ive gotten into the shower wit my bra and glasses on too many times to remember.
  • I am 20 weeks pregnant and i haven't gained any weight at all! I started off at 133lbs pre-pregnancy and today I weigh 130lbs. My family lives out of town and I faked poking out my belly for a picture because they are all so excited to see a baby bump on me, but really it doesn't exist. Luckily I know it will eventually "come in".
  • I've had trouble moving around eversince I got bigger. I'm still very small, but I feel like an elephant at times when I walk because of the belly (although I do love my belly so much! :D) The other day, I couldn't get off my back out of bed and I felt like a turtle who got stuck on her back! My fiance kept laughing at me because I kept trying to roll over without exerting too much energy. It was embarassing...but funny. :)

I've also noticed that my naval has slowly become an outie! Now, when I laughed really hard, it pokes out and looks like it's making a weird face. My fiance laughs at that, too. xD

• these are hilarious and i'm sitting at work reading them, trying not to laugh out loud

so i have 2 embarrassing/funny incidents...the first...yesterday, i was walking my dog (which i find i can't do longer than a few. minutes now without having to pee...so annoying).  anyhow, i kept having to fart and towards the end of the walk, (thank god), when i did it, i also peed my self...what's worse than that was not only was i NOT wearing underwear, but my shorts were light blue and nylon, so it was definately noticeable! 

also, the more funny story was i was walking my dog (yes, again) and really had to pee, so i went in some bushes and was squatting and i look over and Bella (my dog) is peeing too...i hope potty training is this easy!!

i'm only 20 weeks, and not looking forward to more embarassing moments like this :(

• Oh my gosh! I keep doing this too! I put dirty dishes in the refrigerator the other day. My fiance looked at me like I was crazy when I came out of the kitchen, then he smiled and went behind me and took the plates out of the fridge and put them in the sink. I know he's getting a kick out of me right now. He also thinks it's hilarious that I go to the bathroom every five minutes, but there really is no reason; only a teaspoon worth comes out.  

As far as sex goes, one of us gets hurt every time we try, so I have given up. My poor fiance keeps trying to get me in the mood, but it is just annoying to me. If he actually knew how horrible I feel he would probably feel badly. He hasn't given up though, so I guess he gets points for effort!

The other day I was on the phone with my mom and I made up a word. I've been having all sorts of problems constructing sentences and conjugating properly, and I look to my family to over look it without making me feel like an idiot. She laughed at me and told me I needed to go back to school. I tried not to cry, but I couldn't and after a minute or two of trying to compose myself, I hung up on her and cried for over an hour. I am such a mess!

I have been eating chocolate pudding like crazy. I read a few weeks ago that the baby really needed more calcium and I was already eating cereal, but I wanted to add more to my diet, and have gone crazy with the pudding! I know there is so much sugar, but since my OBGYN said my sugar levels are great, I figure what's the hurt...and it is so delicious! 

I'm 33 weeks tomorrow and I feel like the baby's head is grinding on my pubis bone, which is really painful. Then it just grosses me out. I am trying to walk like a normal person, but honestly I look more like an overweight elderly lady. I probably look like I just lost my walking frame! Oh, well. Only 7 more weeks to go, and then all of this part will be in the past, with a whole new adventure to embark on!

• haha! I am so glad I am not the only one peeing myself and eating terribly I've felt so guilty!

I think my funniest moments have been...

1. When was doing the dishwasher I asked my husband if he'd put the last few dishes away (there was only about 5 left), he said he always does them (which he does) so he thought I should finish... I BURST into tears and ran upstairs slammed the door and spent at least 20 minutes insisting he was a terrible person for making me do the put the dishes in the dishwasher..

2. I was so upset about my weight gain one day.. I got in the shower with all my clothes on because I didn't want to have to see my chubbiness... then when I realized how riddiculous I was being.. I went and gave my husband a big hug while I was totally drench and cried on his shoulder forever..

I have no idea how my husband deals with me, he's a great sport. I'd be running for the hills if I was him... I'm having the first grandchild for my husbands family and honestly it's like none of them care.. I wish they bothered me enough to frustrate me, they barely even mention the fact I'm pregnant... I'm sure they just are worried they'll irritate me or make me feel uncomfortable about the weight i've gained but still.. :( it upsets me.

• I'm gotten out of the shower only to get right back in after I realized I'd forgotten to rinse off half my body. Oh, and I've forgotten I had already put underwear on because I couldn't feel it.

I have breakfast twice a morning (early on when I get up, usually a bowl of cereal, and around mid-morning, usually whole wheat toast with peanut butter, because a "snack" just doesn't cut it until lunch time). I also eat way more chocolate and junk food than I should.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I only have two small pregnancy confessions because I'm a totally lame pregnant woman who doesn't leak pee or have pregnancy brain or make DH run out to the store at midnight or anything like that.  I've had very few symptoms.

The embarrassing one is the farting.  I'm not embarrassed in front of DH, but when I'm in public...I try so hard to do quiet ones, which I've just about mastered, but they always end up being so smelly, I have to try to slink (waddle) away as fast as I can so no one realizes that it was me who farted.

And whoever mentioned feeling like a turtle on her back, not being able to get up...that's happened to me soooo many times trying to get out of bed.  DH has to push and shove me to a sitting position or I'd be stuck in bed half the time!

• i wore maxi pads for most of my first pregnancy. it seemed every time i turned around i was peeing on myself so it was just easier to catch it before it showed in my clothes.  if you are snissing now keep lots of thick towels in the car, in the seat you are sitting because eventually you will pee while driving.

for some odd reason i absolutely hated my uncle.  his wife was a saint and he was the devil.  i am normaly a mild person.  or i used to be (never went back to my old personality after my daughter was born (and she's almost 3))

i had to take a nap after everything.  including at work. lucky for me they were pritty understanding.

talapia, bacon, and steak were my best friends and God help the person who tried to denigh me my best friends.  i had 1 of more of each every day of the last tri-mester.

i also drank a gallon of milk every other day.

• - I *cried* just reading these!  Like a slightly hysterical tearing up while laughing-type thing.

- I took my sister to get her car back from the repair guy and farted while I was waiting in the car.  It was So Bad I had to open my window!  Then she gets back in the car while they finish up and she says jokingly, "Why's the window open, were you smoking?"  and I just blurt out, "No, I farted."  The look on her face was priceless!

- My DH doesn't wake up when I fart in bed, but I've been known to stink *myself* out of bed!

- DH and I were doing the "what do you want for dinner?" "what do *you* want for dinner?" thing and I burst into tears saying that we'd be horrible parents and the baby will starve because we can't even feed ourselves.  At least he didn't laugh...much.

• These were so funny. Its very reassuring to know that I'm not the only one irritated with my MIL!

My other thing is being extremely irrational about photos - I'm just not feeling any of the photos which show my belly. I made my friend delete all the photos he'd been trying to sneakily get of it. My poor fiance wants pics, and I'm absolutely adamant that they're not going to happen!!

• imagemisscharlotte04:
    Every day when I take my bra off I find crumbs in it and stuck under my cleavage...whoops

LOL...This happens to every night to....Hilarious!

• Haha that was totally me out shopping the other day too!! My son is still in diapers so I blamed it on him and did the "oh did you poop? we should change you" lol...it's a totally legal move I think! I mean its bad enough to have to deal with the gas but to have it be so smelly as well is just wrong! Its bad when all weird smells in the house start getting blamed on you instead of the kid or even the dog lol
  • ahahha i hadn't peed my pants until i read these!!  it was only a little luckily! 

lets see.. i will pretty much eat anything junk food, esp for breakfast, if theres cake in the house its my breakfast every day until its gone, even on days when i'm like 'ughh im so sick of cake'  i still eat it

ive gained 70lbs, causing me to outweigh my over 6 ft tall hub by a bout 40, and only my best [also pregnant, also gained as much] friend knows it

today i was about to leave the house and i couldnt find my keys, searched my purse, several jacket pockets, the bowls we usually throw the keys into, even the car itself in the garage.. finally i gave up & drove the truck instead.  come home, open the garage & see my keys sittin on the trunk of my car!!

i always have to have on tighter pants like yoga pants, or hike my sweat pants way up to my crotch & roll em down under my belly just so that i can have the material between my thighs, otherwise they are constantly touching & drives me crazy.  [if i have no pants on i have to stand with my feet atleast 3 ft apart just so my thighs dont touch, its disgusting]

• LOL - this happens to me too!  Hubby thinks it is absolutely hilarious.  I just tell him it's because I'm not used to having boobs!  They catch everything!  hahaha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am at work laughing like a loon and crying at the same time while reading these stories!! I'm only 8 weeks along and I've already had an episode!

My boobs have become so tender and I dreaded buying new bras so I put it off for 2 weeks. Well last Friday I was at work around 10 am and all of a sudden I couldn't stand to have my bra on! I was miserable! I text one of my besties to find out just how unprofessional would it be to push down the side of the bra that was irritating me (I had a cami w/ built-in bra and an overshirt on). She laughed and wrote I couldn't pull it off. I was ready to cry! Finally it was time to end the day and I had to pee so I flew off to the bathroom. It wasn't until I got in my car to drive home I realized I hadn't fixed the problem. I prayed I could get home quick but alas, I got stuck in a traffic jam! Next thing I know, I am taking off my bra under my shirt while in traffic. RELIEF!! My husband thought something was different when I got home but didn't bug me about it. I felt so embarassed but glad to have gotten rid of the bra. I finally shared the story with hubby (I didn't appreciate the laughter) and he promised to take me bra shopping ASAP!

I'm a chesty woman (thin but busty) and I am not looking forward to more growth in that area! I sure hope this was the only episode of its kind during this pregnancy!

• I have to say, even though this is my second pregnancy and I am not new to the internet, I still don't know exactly what DH and DD stand for.  I know DH has to mean husband, but what does the D mean?

I have been laughing non-stop while reading all of these confessions.  It's nice to have a really good laugh. 

• imagejslautrec:

I have to say, even though this is my second pregnancy and I am not new to the internet, I still don't know exactly what DH and DD stand for.  I know DH has to mean husband, but what does the D mean?

DH = Dear Husband

DD = Dear Daughter

DS = Dear Son. I've also seen it Dear Sister

• I've never ate so much mac n' cheese in my life...its been glorious!  I probably have it more than twice a week!  I also indulge in at least 2-3 cookies/desserts a day, and I've never had a sweet tooth! 

I've totally taken advantage of back and foot massages (especially since my job requires me to be on my feet all the time!) from my DH!  :-)

I've never been so annoyed with my mother in law!  She absolutely drives me crazy and i can't stand her sharing birth/pregnancy/baby stories with me.  I purposely don't call her back sometimes! Opps! 

• Loving these!  For me, so many to confess!

Guilty confessions:

Too much Coke Zero, too many sweets (mainly chocolate), too little veggies, and too little (no) exercise.

Getting a Twix bar from the cafeteria with my lunch and then sneaking down to the candy machine an hour later and buying myself a second one.

And as a result of the above, gaining 60 lbs.

Funny confessions:

Definitely the trimming or shaving 'down there' has gone by the wayside.  

Farting in a store and trying to sneak away before anyone would notice.

Farting loudly in my office and hoping no one heard me out in the hall!

Crying when my husband asked me where we should go for dinner because I just couldn't handle making that decision.

Oh yes plenty of leaking of urine - and combined with excessive sweating - a recipe for wishing I could be changing clothes earlier than my long workdays will allow.  (which leads me to....)

Getting so tired just trying to get dressed in the morning that I want to go back to sleep again.  

Multiple feeble attempts to get out of the bed!

• I've had a liberating sense of honesty since my hormones kicked in. I seem to have no qualms about telling people (especially my co-workers, even my boss!) how I feel about them any more. I was a reserved person before, so I'm taking everyone off-guard.

I laugh every day when I get into the shower and realize there are new body parts I can no longer see. I'm also realizing that thongs are a thing of the past.

I had a prego moment the other day - showed up to a restaurant to have brunch with some friends. I finally texted them to see why they were running so late...they reminded me our plans were scheduled for the following weekend :)

• This is the best post I have seen on here. I have been cracking up out loud for a while. I have a few similar episodes to some of you to confess. I am constantly crop dusting at work, but looking behind me to make sure no one hears my farts (or smells them). I am also much more brutally honest with ppl, which I used to be very nice to everyone or tolerate them. The last one is that I was going back to work from lunch one day and we have an automatic gate at work. The gate started closing as I was pulling up and I honked my horn at the gate (like it was going to open up if I beeped at it). My friend in the car with me and I were hysterically laughing.
  • I was shopping and after a long annoying day i decided I just couldnt take the bra anymore and everyone I passed on the way into the store just looked irritating, I was so angry at the bra and how I felt I thretaned to take it off and throw it at DH. needless to say i threw it away in the dressing room and had the clerk ring up the tags for my new one. It was much better after that!

• Thank you!!! That was hilarious - I laughed out loud at work :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"