Babies: 3 - 6 Months

HELP baby monitor suggestions

hey ladies, I have an almost two year old and I'm delivering my second LO on March 18th <3 my only issue is that I'll need a baby monitor that has two receivers. Does anyone have any suggestions for multi nursery houses? I'm going nuts looking for them - nowhere around here has them for multi baby/child households. wish me luck. xo

Re: HELP baby monitor suggestions

• Do you need two receivers or two transmitters?  I was just thinking you might need a separate transmitter for each nursery?

We love our Sony Baby Call monitor.  It has two receivers and we get great reception.  Have not had a single issue in the 6 months we've used it :)

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-BabyCall-Nursery-Monitor-Receivers/dp/B0017T2RYU

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know the Summer Infant Day and Night Handheld video monitor has the option to add two cameras.  You then use one receiver but can switch back and forth between the cameras.  Although I wonder how that would work at night, you'd need to have it on one camera for the most part but could use the other camera to just check in.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"