San Diego Babies

XP not baby related: Traveling to Coronado/SD have a question

Hi Ladies,

I normally post on the Infertility board (which is why you won't recognize my name :::waves hello:::), but I was hoping you could help me out with a totally non-baby related request.  I posted this on the Nest SD board too, but this board appears to be more active so I thought I would post on both, sorry if I am being a menace Wink.

My little brother is getting married in Coronado in April and my mom, sister and I want to get pedis, manis and our hair done before the wedding.  Can any of you ladies recommend some salons that might be good?

TIA

TTC since 8/2004
Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP not baby related: Traveling to Coronado/SD have a question

• I'm not too familiar with salons on Coronado... Went to Rose's once to get my toes done and thought it was too expensive.  My recommendations are Details Salon (Ocean Beach) or Carlton Hair & Day Spa (Fashion Valley Mall).  Details is an Aveda salon where you can enjoy some wine as you wait... Not sure they do nails though... And Carlton is where I got my hair and make-up done for my wedding and was very pleased with the results!  They have manis/pedis too - Hope this helps a bit :)
  • The Hotel del Coronado is AMAZING! I know they have a spa there, but I have not been to it. It is worth checking into since it is one of the nicest hotels around I assume the spa is nice too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards