Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: To do lists before baby comes?

• Not much left....

-Get oil change in both cars

-Have Dining Room furniture delivered/assembled

-Go grocery shopping one last time

-Move bassinet to living room

-Normal weekly cleaning of house.....

Other than that (fairly routine at best!), we're all set and ready to go!!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • There's lots on mine but I'm only 33+ weeks so.... Final hair cut, bikini wax, pre-cook/freeze some dinners, wash our mattress pad and duvet cover, couch covers and throw pillows for a final deep clean, hit up Costco one last time, wash the dog, etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I are currently working on yardwork. Trying to get the weeding done, spray some weed killer and lay down some new bark. Inside the house we are working on some organization. We bought our house in May 09 and are still woring on making it more of "our home." It seems like never ending projects but is worth it because once the baby comes I want to be able to relax and enjoy him.
  • Make sure there's plenty of snacks in the house for you to munch on.  Meals are great, but healthy snacks are also helpful between those meals.
  • OMFG this same post was here oh 2 hours ago...please for the love of God scroll to page 2 or 3 and read!
  • EVERYTHING! lol

Clean out his new closet!

organize his side of the room!

after the baby shower organize all of the stuff we get

go shopping for the things we didnt get that we really NEED!

get my car fixed & cleaned & oli change!

rearrange the whole house b/c i dont like it the way it is anymore!

birth classes!

etc...i can just go on! but i got some time! i better get on it FAST! lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Install car seat, wash baby clothes, shopping binge after shower, new windsheild on truck, freezer meals, pack hospital bag, figure out what to do with the dog. I should really get started on this list!!! ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageItaliannvegas:
    OMFG this same post was here oh 2 hours ago...please for the love of God scroll to page 2 or 3 and read!

I see you had a similar response to that one as well!  You must be exhausted!

• Plenty:

~ finish nursery (touch up spots on chair rails/crown molding, put up curtains, put in furniture)
    ~ get anything not given at possible shower (we don't know if we're having a shower so we're waiting until the end of March.  if nothing by then, we'll have to go buy a bunch of stuff including the car seat, extra base & crib mattress)
    ~ wash bedding/clothes
    ~ pack hospital bag
    ~ finish birthing classes

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • thanks for posting this Jill! I didn't even think to make a list of all of the things that we need to do before he gets here!!

(whether or not it's been posted earlier in the day, I still find it helpful!)

• Bags are all packed and the nursery is ready... so I'm mostly concerned with getting our house clean, cute and de-cluttered!  I'm assuming that we'll be having a lot of visitors coming in and out over the next month or so, so I want to get the house as presentable now as possible so I don't have to worry so much about all that after he's born.

I really NEED to finish up some projects for work though (or at least get a really good start on them), but I just have no motivation.  I'm all about Nesting Nesting Nesting right now and want to put my job on the back burner... But I may regret that later when I have a newborn and am trying to finish stuff up from home.

• I'm horrible... let's just say everything!  Finish nursery, finish registry, finish cleaning, finish lesson plans for my sub at school, do hospital tour, finish birthingclasses, get/install the carseat/base.... if feels like everything!
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"