Working Moms
Options

If I had to grade myself for February

I have a to do a monthly report for my job so while I was sitting in a boring meeting, I thought about my own personally life-    Money: B barely did any shopping, put a little away, and really didn?t have any extra to put towards the credit cards but also didn?t ADD anything to the cards   House: A Did a lot of deep/spring cleaning and taxes done   Family: A Spend almost every weekend with family   Friends: A there was a lot of things going on where I was needed   Wife: D We really didn?t spend any time together in February, ouch   Mom: A DS hasn't complained    Me Time: C I still soak every Sunday and I started to workout but not everyday

Re: If I had to grade myself for February

• Options

This is fun!   

Money: C- we are trying to get it together a little better but I still had to pay some bills w/ the end of the month check that should have been with the mid-month check + I had some overdraft fees. grrr.

House: C- I really need to find time to sweep & mop & just generally keep things more tidy!

Family: A I did spend every weekend with family!

Friends: B Did get some QT in, but not much.

Wife: D I need to start putting out more, LOL!

Mom: A DS hasn't complained--likewise 

Me Time: D By the end of the month I was feeling pretty depressed and realized I need more "me" time!

• Options

How fun!

Money: D We just started trying to stick to a budget for out eating out/entertainment expenses, but we're not doing so great with that.  Plus the short month always screws up my bill paying cycle.

House: B I didn't blow anything up this month, but I didn't do anything special.  March is looking up already, though.  DH is rearranging furniture as we speak to fit DS3 into his own room and out of ours.  He'll get an A+.  If I can just stay out of his way, he'll probably give me an A- :)

Family: A Sister and family came to visit :)

Friends: A Been getting more chances to hang out with friends lately.

Wife: B I've been doing OK, I think.

Mom: C I'm beating myself up over nursing issues.  Makes me feel like I'm failing as a Mom, but I know I'm not, and it's not my fault, so I think I'm a solid C for now.

Me Time: B I could use more, but I'm not feeling too lacking this month.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Money: A Have been staying on our budget, not eating out very much and really starting to pay some things off!

House: B We've managed to do a decent cleaning every weekend and rearranged our living room and it looks TONS better

Family: A Have seen most of my family at least once this month (which is pretty hard to do since we live out of town)

Friends: F What are those? Haven't even talked with any of them on the phone

Wife: B   We've both been trying harder to support one another and our sex life has increased!

Mom: A She is growing, thriving, smiling, laughing, and overall happy (I think)

Me Time: C The only me time I really get is in the shower.... so I take really long showers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"