2nd Trimester

Just look at this beauty!

Look in my siggy! :D
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just look at this beauty!

• awwwww. Pretty baby!!!
  • Thank you! I plan on PIPing some more soon since we got such amazing shots. This one doesn't suck her thumb, she sucks her toes :)

• Loading the player...
  • Wooooow awesome shot!!! She's SO cute! 
    Lucas Edward | Aiden Anthony
                07.30.10          08.17.12           
  • AWWW How cute!!!!!! Looking forward to more pics.

I have another U/S tomorrow. Just checking the gender again. But I am excited to see her again so soon. I just hope she is good for me. I did the soda thing that you did and she was moving so much that we had a hard time looking! Looked like she was dancing!!

• Soooo cute!!!!!  Mine is a toe sucker too, but he gets it honestly, mom and dad were toe suckers as babies.  
  • imagewillowcormar:

AWWW How cute!!!!!! Looking forward to more pics.

I have another U/S tomorrow. Just checking the gender again. But I am excited to see her again so soon. I just hope she is good for me. I did the soda thing that you did and she was moving so much that we had a hard time looking! Looked like she was dancing!!

Juice will work too. Eliminates that caffeine and has just enough sugar. I only would drink the 100% juice though because I'm weird, lol. As Brylee got bigger she had this facination with her hands. She LOVES them up by her face. She loves playing with her fingers. I don't know what it is but it sure is cute :) I'm going to pip some more shots today. I just have to narrow it down since the tech took so many incredible shots for us :D When do you go back in to see her??

• Awww, What a great picture.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"