1st Trimester

Newbie - I already posted a couple of times...

I found out we were pg on Sunday (mp was Friday...didn't wait long, lol!). We are so so so excited, but I am having such a hard time not telling anyone! I told a lady at work who runs Weight Watchers (I don't want to do WW while pg) to see if I could get a reimbursement, but that's it. It think we're waiting til after our first OB appointment (3/30....9.5 weeks argh!) to tell family, then we'll tell friends after 12 wks. I am just having a hard time not worrying, I know mc is always a possibility. I have fibroids, but they are on the outside of my uterus and drs have told me they won't cause problems when I get preggo...but it doesn't keep me from being nervous. I don't want to rush the pregnancy, but I will be grateful to meet that doctor and hear that heartbeat!!!

Congrats to all on here. Praying that your babies will be healthy!! Big Smile

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34

Re: Newbie - I already posted a couple of times...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards