3rd Trimester

Miserable

I hate to complain, but I am so miserable. Im being induced on March 14th so I only have three weeks but I am already just ugh! I have never been this big in my life and just dont know what to do with all the weight. Having on clothes feels too tight no matter what it is, not having on clothes makes me feel like I dont have any support under my stomach. I have yet to find a comfortable position in the last 2 weeks...sitting, standing, laying down...couch, bed, floor...nothing is comfortable. And lets not talk about the hamhocks Im walking around with! My feet, ankles, and legs are so swollen I can barely stand to look at them. I havent slept in days because I just can not get comfortable or have to pee like what seems every 15 to 20 min. 

Again, I hate to complain. I feel so blessed and excited to be having my baby girl. I can not wait till she gets here so I can hold and love her, read to her, teach her things, etc. Am I wrong for complaining about not feeling well? Anyone else in this position?

Re: Miserable

• I'm miserable and I'm not due till April.  I think it's normal.  Maybe there will be a rush of "good feelings" and you'll be able to get some sleep and comfort.
  • I feel miserable as well. My doc will not induce me until the 26th of March. The possibility of still being pregnant in a month is horrible...I want to get this baby out soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm right there with you, 40 weeks is entirely too long.
  • I'm right there with you... just like everyone else.  Hopefully the next 3-4 weeks will pass quickly for us all.
  • i know how you feel. i have about a month left, and i'm miserable. this is my second child, and i'm pretty sure that i'm going to be done afer this.
  • Yup I feel your pain....literally!! Between the hip pain, back pain, sinus troubles, Insomnia, heartburn and every other pregnancy issue going, I don't think I've actually slept more then 2 hours in a row in about a month. I honestly don't know how we all can function most days in this state but we all do! Hang in there the end is in sight!!!
  • omg i soooooo feel your pain :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i feel the same it's all i can do not not complain at every chance i get. i have one month to go and that sounds like eternity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"