North Carolina Babies
Options

Charlotte - Rankin Womens Center - Dr. Recommendation Needed

Hi Ladies!!!!

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good doctor from this group?  I go somewhere else and am starting to feel rushed through my appointments and when I tried to ask about TTC, I was told, "don't stop taking your pills until you want to be a parent"  That was the last straw, I heard this place was good and they deliver at Presby Hospital (a plus!) but I need an actual Dr. to schedule my appnt with.  I don't want to just pick randomly.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

<3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
| Purse Blog |
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Charlotte - Rankin Womens Center - Dr. Recommendation Needed

• Options
    If I'm not mistaken Rankin is a larger group where when pregnant you rotate through dr's so you get to meet them all. This doesn't mean you won't get great care but if you go with a smaller practice you will get to know your dr better. I went to Providence Womens care and love them - they are in the presby medical tower and deliver at presby. Dr. Arronte was my dr however I would have been happy with any of the other docs.
  • Options
    Thank you so much for the information!!!!  I didn't even think about the size of the practice.  You brought up a great point that I forgot to consider.  Thanks again Smile
    <3 Tons of love and hugs to Ricola & Baby Alex <3 <br> MySweetBaboo, IRL friend, always rooting for Baboo #2, love ya girl!<3 <br> 7.7.11 BFP | 3.19.12 EDD | 3.14.12 Baby Girl's BDay
    | Purse Blog |
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I see Dr. Amy Fletcher at Rankin, and like her. I'm not sure why, but i never really got "rotated" through. I did see dr. Bohmer one time about a month before giving birth when Dr Fletcher was out on vacation, but otherwise i always saw her. Thankfully Dr Bohmer was on call when i delivered, so it wasn't a completely new face (Dr fletcher had just finished her shift so i couldn't have her).

Anyways, i was pretty happy with them, and i had a great experience at Presby - it's a great hospital.

• Options
    Thank you so much!  All of the opinions are helping me out...this isn't an easy decision.  All of the feedback is great.  I am still trying to learn the ropes of the bump....i have to laugh at myself since I'm a newbie.
    | Purse Blog |
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"