Babies: 3 - 6 Months

fussy baby after flying

we returned from Colorado Friday (2 days ago) and the baby has been fussy ever since. I nursed her during take off and landing to help with her ears. Her ear drums look great (i'm a nurse practitioner so I looked), and she hasn't wanted my husband which is very odd for her. Any ideas??? I think it's just all the activity from the past week catching up with her and it might be partially related to the change in altitude but she did great in Colorado. It's just frustrating to see my normally happy baby cry and whine.

-Melissa 

Re: fussy baby after flying

• Maybe her tummy's off. Mine always gets that way, even if I just fly for an hour.
  • Could she be teething? By your ticker, I am assuming she is 4-5 months. DD has been fussy bc she is cutting a tooth.
  • Loading the player...
  • she's 4 1/2 months old. I can't feel any teeth cutting through. She's been nursing a lot today, I've just let her nurse for how long she wants as often as she wants today. I'm off tomorrow so she'll get more mommy time just want her to be happy when she goes back to her babysitter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"