Eco-Friendly Family
Options

twin beds- bed rails- a ?

My mom seems to think that most twin beds come with bed rails.
Is this true?

If not, can you get any bed rail for any twin bed? (This is way new and out of my league...)

Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
Losing it...Without Losing it

Re: twin beds- bed rails- a ?

• Options

Do you mean the frame comes with them or the bed itself?  I don't think either is true.  I think that the toddler beds are the ones that typically come with built in rails.  That and bunk beds. 

FWIW, we got a bed rail from wal mart (gasp!) that was only $20 or so.  It fits many sizes of beds, including our queen, which is what we're putting it on.  Right now DD just has her twin bed on the floor.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I've never seen a full size bed (so twin - cal. king) that comes with rails. Toddler beds and the top of a bunk bed do but that's about it....

But yeah, they're not expensive or hard to find. They're pretty easy to do... but some can be hard on platform beds so you might just have to look at that if you've got one. We have a platform bed and wanted to use a bed rail when we were co-sleeping but could never find one in the UK that worked. Of course, now that we're back here there's more choice and I've seen them about but we don't need it anymore - figures! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"