Nurseries and Baby Gear

Anyone purchased wooden letters from Etsy?

I would like to spell DD's name over her crib using wooden letters with ribbon hangers.  Has anyone purchased these letters from Etsy and if so what vendor did you use?  Also, if you have any pictures please post as I would love to see them.  Thanks so much ladies!

Re: Anyone purchased wooden letters from Etsy?

• I am planning to do the same thing, but purchasing from a local craft store. I am going to paint them myself in hopes that it will match baby's room better :)
  • im doing the same buying from a craft star and painting myself
  • Loading the player...
  • *store guess i cant spell today lol
  • I purchased from Etsy seller SheaChicDesigns.  The letters aren't cheap in comparison to other sellers, but they turned out AMAZING, and I think are very much worth the price.  She has a lot of photos up as examples (but keep in mind that the photos don't do the letters justice, they look much better in person). 
  • I am currently waiting for mine from SheaChicDesigns. She'll work with you to determine the exact patterns you want. However, it does take her a while for turnaround. I ordered at the beginning of Jan and have a completion date of 2/20. Will post pics when I get them.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thank you so much ladies!  I'm actually browsing SheaChicDesigns pictures and they look beautiful.  I will probably wind up going with her.  Thanks again!
  • I purchased mine form BelBambiniDecor.  I do not know the sex of the baby, however my husband does.  I sent her all the information and font choices of each name.  She then sent me sketches so I could figure out which I liked best.  Although I haven't seen the name, I highly recommend her based on the communication and all of the different designs she has done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"