Success after IF
Options

saying hello after being mia

My work schedule cranked up big time the last 10 days so I've been MIA around here.  Not much to say other than hello and I'm glad to be back to bumping.  My work was like 14 and 16 hour days.  It was awful and I feel so stressed and guilty about the state of my baby.  My mom keeps reassuring me that the body takes care of the baby first, but I definitely feel like I need to figure out work--baby care balance.  

I hope i missed only good things and nothing bad! 

Re: saying hello after being mia

• Options

I know I feel the same way! I have been gone too and missed it a ton. I sometimes get on late at night when pumping, but thats about all I have time for these days.

I am sure your baby is fine and stressing about the baby is just more stress. I hope you can take some time for yorself soon to relax. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back. I hope you're able to find a good balance with work and getting rest, and that you won't have to keep putting in such long hours.
    TTC for 19 months. Dx: PCOS. 3 IUI's with Clomid= BFN 1st IUI with injectables= BFP imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome back! :) I hope that you can strike a balance that you are comfortable with soon! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"