Babies: 3 - 6 Months

AW: My sweet Valentine baby! PIP

Re: AW: My sweet Valentine baby! PIP

• It may be because I'm a prude and uptight... but calling your LO "sexy" just doesn't sit right with me.

She's a doll... but not sexy. 

• I think it's a cute pic! I love her cute arms!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLucky428:

It may be because I'm a prude and uptight... but calling your LO "sexy" just doesn't sit right with me.

<shrug>  Normally I wouldn't refer to her as "sexy" but that pose just made me think of it.  To each his own.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How friggen cute!!! very racy ;-)
  • imageLucky428:

It may be because I'm a prude and uptight... but calling your LO "sexy" just doesn't sit right with me.

Sorry, but I have to agree with this.  She's ADORABLE, but the 'sexy' thing is a bit disturbing.

• Hmmm....I think you guys are taking it a bit too seriously!  If it makes everyone feel better I have no qualms about editing the title.
  • imagedragon_chica:
    Hmmm....I think you guys are taking it a bit too seriously!  If it makes everyone feel better I have no qualms about editing the title.

I thought sexy was okay. She struck a "Sexy" pose.  

• imagedragon_chica:
    Hmmm....I think you guys are taking it a bit too seriously!  If it makes everyone feel better I have no qualms about editing the title.

You didn't have to change it.  I personally don't think I was too uptight.  That is just a word I would never use to describe any child. 

ETA: Only MEE and myself said anything about the way you worded it.  Nobody else seemed to mind.   Just my 2 cents...

• I think that the word "sexy" was used lightheartedly. I don't think that it was meant to be dirty.
  • imageoperaapril:
    I think that the word "sexy" was used lightheartedly. I don't think that it was meant to be dirty.

Exactly. I think the word sexy was describing the pose, not the actual baby. I think the pose she struck is "sexy" if a VS model struck that pose it would be sexy. With her DD it is just adorable! 

• This made me LOL because of something my FI said.  In my pre-pregnancy days he would always call me "Sexy Baby."  That was my pet name.  One day while holding Evie, he was bouncing her around, cooing at her and calling her names....Sweet Baby....Pretty Baby...Daddy's Baby.....Sexy Baby.  Then he stopped, realized what had just come out of his mouth, and said, "Oh my gosh, did I really just say that to my daughter?!?!" 

It was obviously out of habit, but I still side-eyed him and he still felt creepy about it.

imageimageimageimage
  • imageC_mommy:

imageoperaapril:
    I think that the word "sexy" was used lightheartedly. I don't think that it was meant to be dirty.

Exactly. I think the word sexy was describing the pose, not the actual baby. I think the pose she struck is "sexy" if a VS model struck that pose it would be sexy. With her DD it is just adorable! 

I think it's the grown up pose that gets me... 

Your dd is absolutely precious, but it's not the word sexy that disturbs me.  I guess it's just that's she's just dressed/posed to grown up for me.  I don't think I'm all that prudish usually, but it's very Marilyn Monroe...  Maybe I'm more of a prude than I thought. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageleahraewku:

This made me LOL because of something my FI said.  In my pre-pregnancy days he would always call me "Sexy Baby."  That was my pet name.  One day while holding Evie, he was bouncing her around, cooing at her and calling her names....Sweet Baby....Pretty Baby...Daddy's Baby.....Sexy Baby.  Then he stopped, realized what had just come out of his mouth, and said, "Oh my gosh, did I really just say that to my daughter?!?!" 

It was obviously out of habit, but I still side-eyed him and he still felt creepy about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 

• imageleahraewku:

This made me LOL because of something my FI said.  In my pre-pregnancy days he would always call me "Sexy Baby."  That was my pet name.  One day while holding Evie, he was bouncing her around, cooing at her and calling her names....Sweet Baby....Pretty Baby...Daddy's Baby.....Sexy Baby.  Then he stopped, realized what had just come out of his mouth, and said, "Oh my gosh, did I really just say that to my daughter?!?!" 

Hahaha! That's funny!

• absollutely adorable!!! love it :)

Jacob Alexander 7/23/09
    Allergic to Dairy, Eggs and Peanuts Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Jameson Adam 6/1/11
    Allergic to Peas...so far Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What a doll. SHe looks like she is modeling her little skirt! Cutie Patootie!
    someecards.com - I support Newt Gingrich's idea of colonizing the moon if it'll help me get away from Newt Gingrich.

My baby is two!!! Baby girl 9/17/09

My other baby is still a baby! Baby Boy 11-30-11

• I think this is hilarious.

It's not like you're putting them on picture cards & mailing them out for Valentine's Day...right? 

• Keeping or changing the title doesn't matter to me.  In my mind it was just the first word that popped into my head when typing in the title. 

Oh, and FWIW, that was NOT a posed picture.  She was on her tummy and decided to turn onto her back when our friend was snapping the pics.  So it's not like we purposely put her in a "sexy" pose! 

• lol I think it is cute.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"