2nd Trimester

So sad...

On my way into work today I was listening to the news on the radio and yesterday there was a head on collision in my area.  The radio said that a local 17 year old girl was killed and she was 38 weeks pregnant.  The baby didn't make it either.  This is so sad I feel so bad for her family.  I can't even imagine...

Re: So sad...

• That makes me sick to think about.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my God, that is so sad. Poor girl and baby, T&P to her family and friends.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • well that made me burst into tears! how awful for everyone involved!!!!
    Ryleigh Kate Due May 23, 2010, Born June 2, 2010 - 9lbs 1oz 21 3/4inches Induced due to being overdue, labored 36 hours start to finish Coraline Marie Due February 23, 2012 Born March 1,2010 8lbs 10oz 21.5 inches Induced due to being overdue, worried about size of baby due to big sister being a monster. Born via emergency c-section after having heart decels down into the 60's. Our Blog
  • that is terrible...t&p are with her family...

we lost a co-worker to a head on collision the day after Christmas...its still shocking to know that he is gone...

• I can't even imagine.... I hope her family can cope.
    There are no blurred lines, only jail time

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

my blog: Inspirationseeker.blogspot.com
  • Life is a precious thing. This is very tragic. My heart has been drawn to the Haiti earthquake victims as well I am sure there were many babies and unborn babies among the death totals. We have to all stop and thank God every morning for life and the breath we breathe bc we do not know the time or hour when we will leave this earth. Sorry to get so deep.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"